AquaC Spray Injector

typrobin

• SRC Member

hi all, i need to take a look at the spray injector of the AquaC, any model will do, i THINK they are all the same, correct me if i am wrong...

any reefer staying in woodlands, sembawang or yishun using AquaC??

if some kind soul can post a pic of the spray injector, then it will be better...thanks...

• SRC Member

hhhhmmmm....too tight? so far did a few...if too small, the bubbles will be finer but tend to choke easily...

mine is too tight ah??? this one is a virgin, not tested yet...but i dun think the pumping action will be so strong that it will expand.... :blink:

eeeerrrrrmmmmm.... i mean the pump will not be so strong....hahahahhaa

• SRC Member
You asking me abt the AquaC one so I can speak to you from memory cos I already sold my EV-240 away.

But why spray injection? The skimming not so steady one IMHO.

the unstable bubbles are caused by certain factors, if the spray injector is raised up, it will produce better and more stable foaming...that's wat i discovered...just like a beckett, the beckett has to be higher than the water level in the reaction chamber...if the beckett is lower, it will be unstable as well...

the unstable bubbles are caused by certain factors, if the spray injector is raised up, it will produce better and more stable foaming...that's wat i discovered...just like a beckett, the beckett has to be higher than the water level in the reaction chamber...if the beckett is lower, it will be unstable as well...

Good discovery.

Errrmm does that meant AquaC design is no good ??

• SRC Member

Good discovery.

Errrmm does that meant AquaC design is no good ??

bro, pls dun quote me things that i didn't say... i might get sued...

i didn't say that AquaC is not good, just that i've found another method to do the spray...

AquaC is still one of the better commercial skimmers that do not need pressure rated pump...i doubt that i can do a better job than them but will try to do my best...