My little update...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never wait for you to go chooose sps hor...hehe

once i enter the shop...i went to look for lps liao...and heng heng it was in the last tank all the way to the end :P everyone still busy looking at what is in the first few tanks :)

when i already choose finish what i want...then others like you and amy appeared...amy faster because she no need choose sps..hehehe

dun worry....next prata help u take liao... ;)

next lobo you take for me ;)

i never wait for you to go chooose sps hor...hehe

once i enter the shop...i went to look for lps liao...and heng heng it was in the last tank all the way to the end :P everyone still busy looking at what is in the first few tanks :)

when i already choose finish what i want...then others like you and amy appeared...amy faster because she no need choose sps..hehehe

dun worry....next prata help u take liao... ;)

next lobo you take for me ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: haha ya true...... my fren abit slow so i have to be the gung ho one :lol::lol::lol: ok on next shipment i choose for you , you choose for me

as long as red u want ah....lol...

aiya...wait scarly i take liao not nice or the price not nice then problem liao...

best you join us also lor..then all choose together.....as long as you open your mouth first to the others say you want that piece of coral...i am sure no one will wrestle away that piece from you..

but u must tell us first lor...if you diam diam stand one side...then of coz we see liao nice...sure will say...i want this one...then u bo bian liao liao..hehe

• SRC Member

whaha

red parta and red button...

need these 2 to complete the reef.....

drool at the elegance in DB's tank...so bluish so nice..

think i shld have moved my ###### there at 7am yesterday..

hahaha

Next time wake up early early ah..... cheong there yourself and pick. Don't wait for others to help you keep the coral.

Anyway you're not those grubby, grumpy, fierce looking people so confirm you will get what you want lah.

You stand by for ops hor got shipment info I SMS you immediately and if you lost your handphone but blame me hor.

as long as red u want ah....lol...

aiya...wait scarly i take liao not nice or the price not nice then problem liao...

best you join us also lor..then all choose together.....as long as you open your mouth first to the others say you want that piece of coral...i am sure no one will wrestle away that piece from you..

but u must tell us first lor...if you diam diam stand one side...then of coz we see liao nice...sure will say...i want this one...then u bo bian liao liao..hehe

Ya unless its close fren.. or else i am sick of taking or reserving coral for ppl.... sometime arguement and disagreement appear I am sure other does as well.....

Reserving for others also may pis* some lfs owner as they have to alocate space for the stuff you pick and also help to prevent the coral from being taken intentionally or unintentionally by others........

whaha

red parta and red button...

need these 2 to complete the reef.....

drool at the elegance in DB's tank...so bluish so nice..

think i shld have moved my ###### there at 7am yesterday..

hahaha

yeah... early birds gets the biggest worm

Oh ya after this episode........ i think i need another pair of hands to reserve for ppl corals... toomnay ppl ask me to chope from then :lol::lol::lol: probably i have very fast finger and pair of lightning quick hands......

bro... only kop and gives info to those that will appreciate your help. Remember this you owe no one anything :P If not hor later pple buay song gives you name again.

relax lah bro :lol::lol::lol: quite used to it liao(you can't please everyone one ;);) ).... na i will continue to provide info as and when i can...... Oh ya, I already ask my fren/ supplier to bring in the rather rare blastomussa merletti and pinkish red cynarina(so those who ask me to find them for you, pls dun fly me aeroplane when the shipment come or else my fren later kok my head :lol::lol::lol: )

Remember to keep me updated lei.. I also want... just SMS me and I will me there on time to cheong the tank ah.

Ok on.. we cheong together(with bro roidan and others ;);) )... But we meet early lah, den can have kopi at the nearby kopitiam as warm up be4 the real activity starts.... Oh ya after the cheong if free can makan breakfast together.. last oen din go makan as have to cheong another place :lol::lol::lol: