My little update...

Actualkly quite a few reefer have nitrate on the high side.. ask ard and you know... even our resident su****** said that he has rather high nitrate

leave the resident su****** out of this... ;)

btw..whose that???

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha okok my nitrates now still 5ppm... trying to get it to 0

yeah never use a refregerium last time thus nitrate always in "tip top".. now broke down my sump coverting to refregerium liao and hopefully by then i can achieve your result

• SRC Member

I want to be like sis AP leh... 0 ppm... Think many factors contribute lah... Good skimmer, can skim out protein based waste products before they break down into nitrates. Type of LS, many LPS, clams take in more protein based waste products. etc etc. My refugium lights just went bust :( need to get new bulb tomorrow...

Live and Let Live

I want to be like sis AP leh... 0 ppm... Think many factors contribute lah... Good skimmer, can skim out protein based waste products before they break down into nitrates. Type of LS, many LPS, clams take in more protein based waste products. etc etc. My refugium lights just went bust :( need to get new bulb tomorrow...

Dun believe in suing lps and clams to remove nitrate... Think tan** posted a thread not long that dunnno you need how many clams or lps to remove just abit of waste

And after that lei?

Wow the tang bug caught many pple lei... careful the tang poo flood your whole tank then you know :P

eh maybe acanthurus bariene or acanthurus dussumieri........

flood lah..... more shi* merrier

Hmm got a few reddish stuff from hong wei shipment... Me too slow to compete with bro roidan and sis amy(one wait for me to pick sps den ownself happy choosing lps, the other one force me to give out my gems <_<<_<:lol::lol: ) :lol::lol::lol:

Red lobophyllia ;);)

post-34-1090123927.jpg