My little update...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy cow! this is news.

That time you said that after a yellow and blue tang that's it for tangs for your reef.

Oh no now got alantic blue tang!!! cool ah ha ha

Ya bought this guy on inpulse... That time my fren was there so was bro roidan so we each take one.. join in the fun :lol::lol::lol:

what happen to all ur clams? thought u had many more? ;) aniwaes nice lps

I lost my giant squamosa, tear drop maxima and several crocea during my dive trip... No one to look after for me... in the end come back, all shells :angry::angry::angry:

expensive trip and i dun understand why bad things always happen when you are not at home

• SRC Member

Nice pic.....

Your YT not fat enough....I can help u to feed more...

Your ABT too big....more suitable for my tank size...

BT...just nice for your tank...

:lol::lol::lol:

your clam possible kenna the clam disease also? :unsure:

your clown got enhance color by the camera? or really so bright orange?

• SRC Member

wah ur clam few days nv take care then die??? wasted man... Need to take care one meh? haha I nv really take care... just leave there... That time I left singapore for 2 weeks because my grandmother was sick then died. :( still nothing happen... maybe I heng heng ah...

Live and Let Live

Nice pic.....

Your YT not fat enough....I can help u to feed more...

Your ABT too big....more suitable for my tank size...

BT...just nice for your tank...

:lol::lol::lol:

your clam possible kenna the clam disease also? :unsure:

your clown got enhance color by the camera? or really so bright orange?

haha you have lots of comment huh... dun want my tangs to be too fat lah.. more fat means more waste gonna be processed....... EH your tang, nah gods knows what will be install for my ABT once in your tank.....

Could be but i reckon it to be due to the pollution from my trochus snail... It spawn on the very day be4 i left for my dive trip.... I did change water for my tank the day be4 at morning time, but at ard evening i notice my water turn very cloudy then found out that it was due to my snail spawning.... I was very lazy, din want to change water again so leave it as it is... den you know lah.....

nah my clown fish is really this colour.. swee right

wah ur clam few days nv take care then die??? wasted man... Need to take care one meh? haha I nv really take care... just leave there... That time I left singapore for 2 weeks because my grandmother was sick then died. :( still nothing happen... maybe I heng heng ah...

Nah thats why after my snail spawn i din care at all... When my clam spawn i left it as it is, nothing happen but the small small snail spawn, everything happen :lol::lol::lol:

nice tank with the ABT....*SLURP*

You want??? After it grows to big(changing to adulthood already), I have to sell it/ remove it/cook it :lol::lol::lol: ...... Hmm thanks but photography skill damn lousy, looks like i gotta find bro deepblue...