reptiles

• SRC Member

haha all reptiles are banned except the red-eared terapin.

but I keep a ball python, an alligator snapping turtle and other misc turtles(pig-nosed, softshell etc)

don't get caught.

Live and Let Live

haha all reptiles are banned except the red-eared terapin.

but I keep a ball python, an alligator snapping turtle and other misc turtles(pig-nosed, softshell etc)

don't get caught.

hi bro..got same hobby :eyebrow:

how long have u been keeping them? :D

*RoArrrrrrr* Pls be discrete! :heh: Actually makes no sense that red eared terrapins are the only reptiles allowed as pets. Just look how they have affected local ecosystems..and they are still being sold...I just can't stand the "look cute & harmless and thus green light mindset". <_< Terrapins should be banned! :yeah:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

If got no time to spend with your pets go for reptiles. They don't get suffer from emotional problems as much as other pets. Can be fed 1-3 times week. No problem at all. I had a friend who liked house lizards so much I gave her a big bottle of lizards and she released them into her house. Not defined as keeping reptiles I hope.. :heh::angel:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

as long as people dont "PAO" you can already.......yup its a safe policy to keep a low profile..... nowdays also hard to get reptiles........the only reptile i have is a turtle..... its still with me.... its ben with me since pri 6.....

decide to stop reefing liao for time being...n wanna keep a macaw ...hahaha

anybody ke[t it before?is it easy?

Pls pet keeping are long term commitment.. you a while want this then go and keep it.. after dun want liao quit and go find other things.. These are alive creature not masak masak....

If you can't commit to reefing just quit sell of everything, dun 3 min here and there... Most prob you wun be able to provide for the reptile as well and will chuck it away after you got sick of it.... <_<<_<<_<