marine stuff in bangkok

roidan

how much are the Macro needlewheel...thinking of upgrading my wife's Fowlr from small macro skimmer

Ooooo...argentine horned frogs (cant believe they kept it in that kind of substrate.. <_< ) A big local fish importer brought them in recently..I wonder how they did it.. :heh: !Green tree frog (poor thing got snout abrasion)! Cute baby bearded dragons! And the cutey green iguanas that will grow into giants.. Aiya..roidan next time before you go bangkok tell me mah~! :lol: *tsk tsk* :angel:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

will tell u the next time we meet..hehe

eh..my candies still around? :P

was going to ask you to help me bring back one :eyebrow::D

Hey bro Roidan...anything equipment/accessories worth buying down there?? Price wise??

Will be going down there in 2-3wks time

the only thing interesting are the macro needlewheel skimmers lor..coz so far haven't seen them selling in singapore yet...

the rest are those boyu pumps..resun...price wise i did not ask lor..hehe

• SRC Member
justin...

if someone ask me to eat...better dun tell me what it is until the next day :lol:

I was just thinking.... they look like crayfish... maybe it's really sweet, like what Deepblue said... maybe they should put fire beside the tank, then can peng kang and sell on the spot... :eyebrow:

Ooooo...argentine horned frogs (cant believe they kept it in that kind of substrate.. <_< ) A big local fish importer brought them in recently..I wonder how they did it.. :heh: !Green tree frog (poor thing got snout abrasion)! Cute baby bearded dragons! And the cutey green iguanas that will grow into giants.. Aiya..roidan next time before you go bangkok tell me mah~! :lol: *tsk tsk* :angel:

you are the man...lol..

i knew u will be able to name them..hehe

wah liew....u better go yourself and admire them lah....lol...

seriously the frenly frog was quite cute..lol

• SRC Member
deepblue:

lol..next time go with me lah..the women can go shopping...

we can go see the lfs stuff  :lol:

justin:

i wonder how come the mantis never smash the glass tank..lol

imagine the shock of the pedestrains if the mantis do that  :lol:

Not to mention nice 'fishtanks' too... :P:ph34r: last time i was there, they accosted me outside my hotel in broad daylight.. :sick: itchy to go back there again, now got Valuair.. more worth going.. :P i mean to see shop and eat lah... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

the huge shark tank in the gem factory still there?

oh and the last time i went i found the weekend market marine shop quite good with respect to the LS selection...

the huge shark tank in the gem factory still there?

oh and the last time i went i found the weekend market marine shop quite good with respect to the LS selection...

maybe got different gem factories..hehe

but the one i went to had HUGE TANGS swimming in their showroom...too bad cannot take pics..

in fact i saw one shop in chatuchak has a huge naso tank and sohal tank..both over 1ft long :blink:

very power :blink:

you are the man...lol..

i knew u will be able to name them..hehe

wah liew....u better go yourself and admire them lah....lol...

seriously the frenly frog was quite cute..lol

Appearances are deceiving. These frogs are gluttons. They won't be that cute once they grow into adults capable of eating mice. :ph34r: Even when they are juveniles they must be housed separately if not they will cannibalize each other. How's that for cute? :upsidedown: These are the guys you won't want as an introduced species. I was at an aquarium yesterday..and they were selling albino african clawed frogs..voracious fish eaters. Imagine if these guys got into local ecosystems..will do worse things compared to south american fish in our local waters.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
yeah man...

damn cheap.....alot of stuff very cheap :lol:

even pump prices also cheap

Petorl is not cheap compare to Malaysia. Thailand is more more expensive and you don't know what would you get.

In malaysia you pay 1.30 RM for 97 grade and we know we could get 97 grade or bit lower

In thailand you pay 18B ( eqv to 1.80 RM ) for 95 and I can tell you , you may be getting below 90. If you are lucky and know where to top up , you might get 95 ( but very rare ). If you want power than go for 100 ( We don't get in SG ) cost around 40B ( eqv 4 RM ).

So I would say Thailand is not cheap in petrol price at all. :off:

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

agreed on the petrol.

got alot of thai ppl kelong over to Malaysia to pump.

that time papers got the complaints from Malaysians.

unless Singaporean who spent when at Malaysia/JB,

the thai came in Malaysia solely to pump n run..

no other contribution at all.. haha..

did u went patpong..?? that side got "goldfishes".. hehe..

veri chio..