bubble_gum's 2ft reef

bubble_gum

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Going to faint... In and Out of air-con room... Having a headache now... Super boring also... Cos they reshuffle the class... <_< The frens i made during the orientation go to different class.... Sian whole day...

aiyo so teruk ar :o well make new frens... for me i have a diff bunch of ppl in diff clases... got used to it aredi ;) bro u wan? can but set up ur tank first hor :P

• SRC Member
ah that prata not yours ah?..... :blink: Aiyoh the white bubble poor thing hor? Hope can recover liao..... :(

the prata is mine... but bought from some lfs display tank :P i m only looking for certain things only.... 2ft aint that big and space is at a premium :lol::lol::erm:

yup i hope the bubble recover too <_< 35bucks nia <_<

• SRC Member

the prata is mine... but bought from some lfs display tank :P i m only looking for certain things only.... 2ft aint that big and space is at a premium :lol::lol::erm:

yup i hope the bubble recover too <_< 35bucks nia <_<

Your tank like New York apartment ah.....premium space for only well to do LPS.... :eyebrow:

The bubble was nice though sad that it got forgotten in the Day After Tomorrow.....he..he

• SRC Member

Your tank like New York apartment ah.....premium space for only well to do LPS.... :eyebrow:

The bubble was nice though sad that it got forgotten in the Day After Tomorrow.....he..he

lps only applicable to bottom 2/3.... top only crocea and maximas can apply but nt confirmed their application succesfull :P the VIPS moving in ard a few mnths time :lol::lol::lol:

wait hor bro raymond

• SRC Member
nice nice... how good is good deal??

your mum's bargaining skills v good? or got v good connections? :D:lol:

gd deal as in those 2 that she bought? i gould only buy one last year during a period when there wernt many clams brought in ;)

here's a full tank shot :D still very bare

post-34-1089121365.jpg