bubble_gum's 2ft reef

bubble_gum

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hey the new lobo looks nice...but havent bloom yet huh..

paid a bomb i suppose..

nolah... hahaha hmmm the price of a green prata ;) its the shop with nice bubbles if u know what i mean :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

]v[edia nt a big tank..... hehe same length but double the height and with.... and with a sump :yeah: finally after going sumpless for a long2 time :lol:

• SRC Member
Wow upgrading huh... u got many gems in your tank man... :wub:

To think u were contemplatingf about giving up reefing not long ago... hahha :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: i remember... all that complaning abt time management and rubbish :P well poly isnt such a PITA after all.... just chosse a course that u like and do what u like in sch.... interest in your subject plays a big part in ensuring loving to go to sch :sick::nc::lol:

wha liew wait so long for my new tank already....waited 84+++ hours already :pinch::upsidedown:

• SRC Member

the blue zoos were from wakai and i updated it in the weekly report but like no1 took it seriously..... oh well ;) im sure their coming back sooner or later

left 2 things i have nt gotten yet....

pink yuma

orange blasto

red prata :(

the blue zoos were from wakai and i updated it in the weekly report but like no1 took it seriously..... oh well ;) im sure their coming back sooner or later

left 2 things i have nt gotten yet....

pink yuma

orange blasto

red prata :(

hahah..... i gonna get all the zoo.... every single colour.. If i was the dark blue kind.. i will defiantely camp at wakai and wait.... Orange blasto alot lah..... red prata also can find lah just whether can afford or not

• SRC Member

hahah..... i gonna get all the zoo.... every single colour.. If i was the dark blue kind.. i will defiantely camp at wakai and wait.... Orange blasto alot lah..... red prata also can find lah just whether can afford or not

i second that..... prices are horrible nw :(

no need to camp.... these zoos were there for 2 weeks :lol:

i second that..... prices are horrible nw :(

no need to camp.... these zoos were there for 2 weeks :lol:

No i mean those dark blue or green american kind... hopefully can get bright green rim with ornage centre one.... the pink one i got liao so now for other thing :lol::lol::lol: