bubble_gum's 2ft reef

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

wow... I salute you...I dun think I'll ever be able to acheive that... lets see how long u can resist the temptation to add fish.. even if the fishes u add are not ich magnets also got chance will introduce ich into tank leh.. the water, on it'sbodies also might have thought not visible to ###### eye..

GO FISHLESS! I'll respect you man hahahhahahaha.... see u can resist or not....

Live and Let Live

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bubble I think when you have a bare bottom it's alot easier to control Ich if it should occur.....(touch wood).....choi....choi....as when in you have a deep sand bed which collects alot of deritus as well.... ;)

seriously sis..... bare bottom do not allow you to control ich lah... no trying to argue here but its true... looks like i need a microscope to proof

Bare bottom easier to control ich is true provided you have no rough surfaces like LR for the tomont to hold on to.

So even with a bare bottom tank with LR, it defects the purpose already.

Eh the parasite dun hold onto rocks lah.. told ya they are free swimming.... they actually can't survive very long without host thus they definately swim ard looking for potential prey

Not the theront aka free-swimming stage. But the tomont where they break free from the fish body after feeding on it.

Without any rough surface you can vaccum the tank bottom daily to get rid of those tomont then no tomont and no theront to reinfect your fishes.

Ah at that stage you dun need to worry cos that stage still wun feed on fish body

• SRC Member
what did you spend your pocket money on today again ah?...... :lol:

updates later :rolleyes: guys give me a break.... from now on no more ITCH in my tank thread hor :P all of us have different opinions on itch and it will be a never ending story.... just keep ur fishes stress free and make sure they have a well balanced diet n no extended photopreriod B)

• SRC Member

still on my shopping list....

pink tip long tenticle plate and i think i wait long long

orange short tenticle plate *hint hint*

green frogspawn

yellow pagoda cup

red lobo from ###### (waiting for new shipment)

pink prata( waiting for bdae)

and a tiny elegence :P

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
bought red lobo today....he..he...now looks brand new in my tank compared to where it was.... :P

ah...what did I hear.... tiny elegance?...... :blink: naughty boy.....he..he

short orange tentacled plate....(considering)..... :rolleyes:...he..he

hah? i also want one :P