bubble_gum's 2ft reef

bubble_gum

• SRC Member
bubble gum i ask u ar?if i wan to get a 2ft cube tnak with holes drill n the ios how much?wanna downgrade...

i duno.... tank metal stand sump 10mm base and 8mm side for 2.5ft cube is abt 400 but i lost the guys namecard :erm:;)

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I agree...fishless equals less maintenance...equals more beautiful tank but sooner or later itchy hands....muwhahahaha :lol:

You're welcome bubble....the orange plate I bought for $20.00 at Pac Marine

Not bad skimmate....not bad.....since it's fishless theres not much to skim liao.... ;)

20 onli :o hmmm but the pink tip still more :wub::wub::wub:

after the transition from plc to t5 my yumas got stunned... now nvr open really big anymore <_<

• SRC Member
if just wan the tank its self?cause my tnak got no fish also than all corals is place above a PVC pipe...no more rocks to support :(

tws:really duno... go check the classifieds ;) sometimes they do have adds :) bro u nt using lr? ur filtration hw?

sis AP:goby? maybe a shrimp and goby pair :P but then dun become invert only tank ya noe ;) still looking for frongspawns and hammers

• SRC Member
One claw nevermind, will grow back one hor. Wow free somemore very good deal.

Why dun you get a Australia red anemone for the pom pom then wow it moves with the deep red anemone sure very chio :P

no anemones for this tank :erm: hate them moving ard :pinch: but i do want a pink tip plate :yeah:

• SRC Member
:o I see some nice chio clams there.....one of them could have been mine.... :lol:

was supposed to be the one on the left for u :erm: sorry ah ;)

here's my recovery corner...lost this 2 in my 3footer.... nw recovering..... wana get bioplankton for them and golden pearls :P

post-34-1089039345.jpg

• SRC Member

was supposed to be the one on the left for u :erm: sorry ah ;)

here's my recovery corner...lost this 2 in my 3footer.... nw recovering..... wana get bioplankton for them and golden pearls :P

no problem bro.bubble.....looks nicer in your new 2ft with T5's now.... :D

whats the white stuff on the top and the green knobs?..... :blink:

thanks... just take a bit of imagination.....how's ur first day at sp terryz? im in my 3rd week nw :eyeblur:

i have doubts abt this :erm: probably need to add 2 or 4 more t5s :heh:

Going to faint... In and Out of air-con room... Having a headache now... Super boring also... Cos they reshuffle the class... <_< The frens i made during the orientation go to different class.... Sian whole day...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp