Last topic b4 i leave for Japan!

• SRC Member

Glad to hear that you are still in one peice :) In the middle of jap gal wearing short skirt :) must be beautiful weather.

Visit LFS and take photo to show us. Not your new gf ok.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Glad to hear that you are still in one peice :) In the middle of jap gal wearing short skirt :) must be beautiful weather.

Visit LFS and take photo to show us. Not your new gf ok.

now no mood to go anywhere.......

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Hi LS,

So who's taking care yr tank now? ;)

Industrial area in Japan huh? Of course, life sucks there. no babes, only mountains and rivers. <_<

Cheer up man, think another way round. Go sightseeing!!! :D

Sightseeing, spots:

- The Ferris wheel in Kezoji Park

- The Pine of Tsunatori

- Aikawa Archaeological Museum

- The Graves of Kansuke and Kantaro Mimuro

- The Monument of Love of Horse between Mother and Child

- Ofujiyama Old Tomb

- Nomura Memorial Museum

- Kakaa Shopping Center

• SRC Member

Ohh...Austin is here? :o

Oh boy...you gonna miss him but cheer up...both your tank and Austin are in good hands... :)

Make the most of your stay...in just a jiffy...you will be back...time flies... :)

• SRC Member

in isesaki city, gunma prefecture. life suxs........

Hey friend....need to think positive and live positive else your sojourn will be

a bad one.....enjoy every moment whether the situation is good or bad for

every goodness there is something bad in it and for every badness there is

something good in it.....

There was once when i went back to UK life was so miserable when wife not

around and it really SUXS big time....then order restored with positive thinking

steps in......

SO THINK POSITIVE MY FRIEND

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

sorry Ryan but I have been weighed down with a huge commitment I cannot run away from. I'm currently working part time now and I haven't had the luxury to come online to this forum, except at night when I've wrapped up my proposals.

I know it appears a little bit irresponsible, but I do hope you accept my sincere and humble apologies for "pulling out" last minute. my mother has been piling the pressure on me to perform for my upcoming exams as well, and add to the fact that I'm trying to sustain my family's finances with this extra job I took...I don't even have time to take care of my own tank, let alone yours.

I'll make it up to you by treating you to supper when you come back. provided I've not gone of to Australia by then.

Sincerely,

Terrence

sorry Ryan but I have been weighed down with a huge commitment I cannot run away from. I'm currently working part time now and I haven't had the luxury to come online to this forum, except at night when I've wrapped up my proposals.

I know it appears a little bit irresponsible, but I do hope you accept my sincere and humble apologies for "pulling out" last minute. my mother has been piling the pressure on me to perform for my upcoming exams as well, and add to the fact that I'm trying to sustain my family's finances with this extra job I took...I don't even have time to take care of my own tank, let alone yours.

I'll make it up to you by treating you to supper when you come back. provided I've not gone of to Australia by then.

Sincerely,

Terrence

no worries terrence, juz that u suddenly disappeared, cannot be contacted via forum, pm or mobile.

good luck for ur exams........

Austin's Birthday

.png

btw, i hv oredi gained internet access over here in japan........ at least there is src to pass my time away here in japan. ;)

thks again to all for the kind words........ oredi thinking positive....... i hope :huh:

Austin's Birthday

.png

i hope so, so far havent been able to scout ard for lfs here........ i hv asked the locals here and they dun seem to know of 1 in this area........ think yhe nearest i hv gotta go to tokyo......... where it woun come cheap then........

Austin's Birthday

.png