weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

Wow bro... the staghorn really damn chio!! :)

The fish very nice too!!

You should see him standing there holding it and not letting go for almost twenty minutes! ;)

WeiLeong, I bet you can't remember all the bros that spoke with you that night while you were holding your blue stags cuz you mind is no longer on earth. :P:P:P

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

bro Gouldian: lol...... I reached there late cos relax relax. Then most of the nice pc all gone and a bit sian so was looking closely in all the tub then saw this pc hiddden at the left corner of the 1st tub. Kinda strike toto feeling lol.

Bro iewnehz, the blueface is going to my FOWLR.

Here's an update of my chevron. My AT still showing color, wondering when it'll get sick of doing it. I remember for my minic tang it took like 3-4 weeks before it got sick of doing it and it was able to come out swimming.

Not so good photo as this is taken from a corner of my tank where the lights are dimmer and glass is full of algae.. better go clean it properly later.

Got the floating in the air feeling for this shot lol.

post-34-1099306127.jpg

:lol:

I believe you deserves to have it! ;)

Good luck with you recurring ich. ;)

My AT is still full of them :( . Feeding and swimming around establishing territory. But white spots still persist athough it get smaller and smaller in size but greater in numbers. Whts happenining? :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Arrrived late at Iwarna last night but still managed to get this beauty. Heng ah... I think some reefer took it and then later put it back to the tub.

Chevy coming next :P

I was holding this piece .... :lol: It would have been in my tank .... :lol: I decide not to take it cause my tank too small ... I think there are 2 pieces ... good buy. But one of the pieces RTN at the base... you better check which piece you got.

Now approximately 16hrs after dosage, instruction says best effect can only be seen 24-48 hrs later. It also says dosing less will not get the best effect. So I am pretty pleased by the very slight improvement since I only dose 50% of the recommend dose.

The exposure times and f ratio are kept the same for these two comparison photos.

post-34-1099716563.jpg

• SRC Member

Now I am short of the other pastel pink colony to complete my table collection :P

See if got any nice one the next shipment :yeah:

Sure got pastel color ... don't have to rush ... the recent LCK got alot of pastel colors ones . :P

It 's only a matter of whether the color you are looking for is available or not ... maybe we could put up a list on the "wanted colors" :P

List of "wanted colors?" like that will start a artifical demand on certain colors. I remember the last time when they just started to bring in that particular color of the table acros.... not enough to go around. 5 pc come in 5 pc get snap up immediately. Now one week after shipment you still see one or two pc there. But this time, the pc left in not so good condition so I didn't get it.

I can wait :P

• SRC Member

weileong, check your skimmate and your skimmer dont assume double beckett is a perfect skimmer go check.. see if it's giving you the kind of skimmate you been getting.. cause when something like that pops up skimmer is the first thing i will check since skimmer tells more than anything else.. but if skimmer and skimmate okie then should be fine.. maybe you overfed the AT with pellets. REMEMBER! pellets also contain phosphorus and when they decompose tada! your nitrite will rise abit! but if its really tis case, dont worry dude it will fall back to normal...