weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

• SRC Member
Save your trouble.... you can monitor the Pasar Malam section for 24hrs for the next 3 yrs and I bet you won't find an SK6000 for sale :P

Now they renamed it as SK5200 liao so my model is "extinct" kekekeke.

Before you guys get too excited, what you are thinking is not going to happen lar!

You are right man....tonight cannot sleep liao. Too excited. Must follow bro weileong's foot step all the way.... First thing tomorrow must go check my bank account liao. see how much I have in the bank... wah need another 3-5k.... may be borrow from loan shark..... :D:D:D

stunning pink mil. you have there ;)

Stunning tank.....same old saying from me...bro...rocks behind...more acros :lol:

There was no butt blocking the tubs.... don't listein to some pple who just visualise the situation like that.

Everyone had fun and just select their own pieces. Everyone got their cherry on that day. You never hear of complains abt shipment days from anyone except when some unhappy grumpy faced reefers come into the scene.

• SRC Member
There was no butt blocking the tubs.... don't listein to some pple who just visualise the situation like that.

Everyone had fun and just select their own pieces. Everyone got their cherry on that day. You never hear of complains abt shipment days from anyone except when some unhappy grumpy faced reefers come into the scene.

wanted to join the fun that morning...but got a last minute apportment, so can't attend the 'get-together' session.... <_<

it's alway interesting to see how people analysis and share their knowledge during selections.... :D

it's alway interesting to see how people analysis and share their knowledge during selections.... :D

Oh yes talking abt this before I forget... it was a very friendly session. I picked up some colony then checked and got some experienced reefers there to help check for RTNed to double confirm. Sharing of knowledge.

Everyone went home happy!

You happy I happy. You grumy and black faced then you go home unhappy.

Actually....I was telling ed...we are totally spoilt.....so many sps shipment within 3 days.....Iwarna .....Hong Wei...

By the next shipment ....can take time slowly choose liaoz.....most pple's tank are already full liaoz...can see after major shopping....a lot of healthy and older( but nice) colonies are put on sale (very worth buying)

WL....you will be selecting the best pieces in the coming weeks as you still stock up..not like us ...filled with average colonies and no space to add liaoz :(

of course totally no need to get upset and act sour grape lah.....

seriously...I like what you and a couple guys do, stay cool...hang ard at the side, pick up a couple pieces and chatting happily at the same time....very gentleman and no-rush attitude.... :)

• SRC Member

Quick quick bro....show me some close-up shot of those tat u juz got tis saturdae so tat i can drool over them :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

You can see the photos here :P

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19052

Terry,

The two minic tangs are in different tank :P

Bro Deepblue, I definately look forward to the next few shipment. Still beoing for that pink table heheh. Let's see if I can manage to grab one stable colony the next few shipment.