• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
jie..i took one only lah :)

dun see gf smiling smiling...go home genna frown only  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I tell her if i next meet her for some girls' outing events... B):P

Wanna bribe me now? :eyebrow:

you realised I didnt get too excited???? coz wallet might explode in the coming eaqua coral shipment...now?? LUN..... :erm:

• SRC Member
you realised I didnt get too excited???? coz wallet might explode in the coming eaqua coral shipment...now?? LUN..... :erm:

nothing you wan lah... :lol:

what you going to have is already a precioussss... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Flubbey ..shh...thanks for reminding me...must save up :lol:

BTW....bro...I cannot add fish anymore....so can afford to miss this shipment.

Actually..next shipment ...only plan to get 1 special item and a couple good qualty commons :lol::lol::lol:

anyway...I am contended with my Black Tang and my PBT :lol::lol:

Wow like that die man when EAN sps shipment come... i gonna rob the bank liao :P

heng i am not involved whenever got sps shipment..

you guys are on your own...good luck weileong and deepblue...

may the force be with both of you :lol:

shoving force i mean :P

kidding lah...we are all friendly chaps...we chit chat before getting to the agenda...

we dun rush into the shops to grab stuff before saying hello to friends around us :)

Must be a bit careful....dun want to brag and talk so much ...end up buy nothing or buy one or 2 items... (must find excuse later to save face...not so good)

I am not rich...dun even dare say blanjah you guys coffee...later never do so... damn malu... :P

• SRC Member
I would just be very happy with just one ship chio chio one from the shipment :P Not too greedy one.

Anyway I today I say hello to everyone there. Seems like the world is too small seems like I know everyone. Relax relax walk in talk talk then slowly choose.

Oei...you guys dun get me into hot soup hor... ;):evil::evil::eyebrow:

huh...harmless chit chat lah...

Wonder if they will bring in mystery wrasse ???.....still thinking about it after seeing it in CF <_<

actually from today i see the way weileong spend....

even if i open LFS, i also treat him as VIP liao...

he no need to tell EAN that he is a big customer one,

see the way he buy things, i see also scared....

his spending really justifies a big customer...

although he doesn't go around saying he is one :)

if i open lfs, please be my loyal customer weileong :lol::off:

There is mystery wrasse....????? :yeah::yeah::yeah: affordable price???? CF one starts with a 4 man....damn exp....

I think and dream.....but cannot afford $400 plus fish.... :( (and wrasse will disappear on you...)

Bro Roidan, no lar... I just see what I like then I buy, don't need to be special stuffs. You can see the condition of the fishes when they come out of the box. This type of quality LS you dun want to buy then you want to cheong for some cynaide fishes har?

Too bad not enuff fish tank else can buy more :P

There is mystery wrasse....????? :yeah::yeah::yeah: affordable price???? CF one starts with a 4 man....damn exp....

I think and dream.....but cannot afford $400 plus fish.... :( (and wrasse will disappear on you...)

Start with a 4... *faint...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Aiyao bro deepblue, you wait for me to strike TOTO group one I buy 10pcs of the wrasse for you also no problem. Or you want 10 GEM tangs I also buy for you :P

But I dun think we need to wait to strike TOTO or 4D hor... too expensive and rare fishes let other pple keep. When up lorry their money also burn :P

tat's why i say you need a new tank...

or maybe like you said...a new place so that can have a new tank..hehe

post pics of your jewel in your thread leh....

yours more chance of doing well...mine have a small injury on the head...not placing too much hopes on it :P

I am sourcing for a new place at the moment, must take some time to find a nice one :P Moving tank very sian one.

I thought I already posted this afternoon ??

Not so nice shot since it is still dripping in the plastic container.... rare tang mah must take extra good care :P

post-34-1088763243.jpg

• SRC Member
Aiyao bro deepblue, you wait for me to strike TOTO group one I buy 10pcs of the wrasse for you also no problem. Or you want 10 GEM tangs I also buy for you :P

But I dun think we need to wait to strike TOTO or 4D hor... too expensive and rare fishes let other pple keep. When up lorry their money also burn :P

Bad weileong...bad bad weileong... :D