Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but D70 enough liao....<a breed apart>

hahahhaha

jd: never mind...tomorrow morning-afternoon also can if you happen to pass by my area...just give me a call to make sure i am home...or else other day lor...

yeah...will let you know of coz ...since they were from you..of coz when i wanna sell again you have utmost priority :)

• SRC Member

My also nikon but only coolpix leh :huh:

Tats y need pro shot frm u guys.

FOWLR is for the time being....for the sake of my AT. Else i would hav tear down my tank oreadi if not for him.

My intention is to keep lps also when i start another "small" new tank over at my new place. But like DB...sps can't seem to get out of our life. :paiseh:

Then of coz we nd brains, prata........on the sandbed to beautify it. Good specimens r not tat easy to come by usually. :pinch:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

When i start up a new tank again, i must be the first to be informed if u r lettin go any of my precious k. I wan them back :P if not then pls continuin runnin with the baton. :lol: .

:shock: ...sweat...sweat....

sorry roidan....think I got to let Jd cherry pick first.....I dun run very fast or far........

erhmmm..........no place on sandbed still buying??? I bet the smaller tank also full liao????

anyway....solid buy! I cannot buy anything liaoz....may have to sell some stuff soon ... :lol:

Surprised you didnt get Jd's green plate...very nice colour as well

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this and this and this....so you will do that when you pick the corals from me....then Flubbey can do the that and that and that :P

• SRC Member
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  this and this and this....so you will do that when you pick the corals from me....then Flubbey can do the that and that and that :P

aiyoh...after the bottomless pit goes to your place, where got any more strawberries for me... :cry2::cry2:

:lol::lol: