Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....more lucky LPS in your haven :shock:

good buy....must dropby to take a look another day...and to see a very nice fish :lol:

• SRC Member

hey roidan..

thx for all the help yesterday...sorry to trouble u so much ah..

havent setup mine yet..

which pump u planning to use?

i am planning top draw from sump and return direct to main tank..

• SRC Member

Hooo, just wonder how much have u had spent for this hobby.

still in mid 5 digits or reached to 6 digits ( or in mid 6 digits :) )

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

i lost count and i made it a point never to count how much :)

At least u know in either 5 digits or 6 digits right.

Give us some hints before it's too late or too soon mah.

So we know where we are heading to.

Half way through and not able to keep up, so sad story and left 1 reefer from the circle is worse :(

And now a day see lot of teenage reefer, so they will know what they are looking at and what they have.

Say, reefer who though like ur system is small 5 digits and when he really do the project and he accomplish half way and run out of cash SAD SAD cause he could not able to size the project.

Not like buying a car, house. This hobby spent lot on experiement ( I believe ). like my case, I spent so much compare to what I have now ( Wrongly spent a thousand $ on the pump/circulation setup and now in the store room, should had bough Tunze in first place, cause I didn't know that I would have end up in that much of money for pump. Buying Tunze is cost less than what I have spent on closed loop, PH, so on ). So just guideline lar, not excet figure ( I know ur wife is behind u and looking @ the screen to see how much u r going to type )

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

i think a safe figure would be to say definitely more than 10k...but how much..i seriously do not know.....coz i always felt that once you start counting the dollars and cents...it discounts the joy that this hobby brings :)

typrobin...wat new toy? no new toy yet....lol...

if wanna visit can PM me....i need to *tidy* up the place before you come....

:P

lvcap:

no lah! using GF for my skimmer...hehe

these GF pipes, valves and fittings already come near to 1k...of coz with some $50 notes remainder....but i never knew pipes can cost this much until now :blink::lol: