Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• SRC Member

You will be in US....You forgotten your schedule???

BTW, WL....I have never been in the race for LPS...mine are all bought through luck and encounters...many times from a kind yet grumpy Ah Pei :lol::lol:

dun care...get people to help me tend my tank while I'm away... :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help you to take care of all the favias and bastos ;)

Or you can keep with Roidan, he's tank is in tip top condition ;)

A little red corner of my own.. :P

gathered them together for a photo shoot before dispatching them to different parts of the tank during the rescape :lol:

I am patriotic definitely,

wishing all a Happy National Day :)

hey you have enough reddish cynarina.. time to spare me some

Bro.. dun mind my comment but you really got rescape ah :erm:  :erm:  :erm:

abit lah..if u notice my center RBTA not facing alot to the front anymore..have to move a few rocks around that area...not major rescape lah..but little adjustments here and there so that i can place more corals on the left slope :)

anyway, this was how the tank looked like in december last year...so clean and neat :lol:

post-34-1092317907.jpg

• SRC Member

Yo bro, somehow imo seems too many round round things leh...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

bro, to create a more natural looking reef.....mix the colour a little...like having more green or brown since your rocks are covered in c. algae.

Have branching stuffs to break the rounded looks too ;)

btw..brainy and cynarina tank in fashion now??

yeah yeah....but my lights 150W only, dun wanna torture sps leh...lol

having green or brown ah....quite easy i think..just need to find space to squeeze more stuff in, have to learn from you :bow:

i have a few greenish corals waiting to put mounted in there....like common hammers, torch.....

i can't wait to see them waving....but i have a feeling they may get botak....

i took out a few small elegance corals to the small tank beside...because the waves are messing them up :lol:

as for the pratas and buttons...most of them i got them some time back...when prices weren't so high as now....

nowadays i go lfs to look for hammers, torch, frogspawn....and i hear people asking the lfs owners for red pratas and red buttons.... :P

woah :blink: nice tank,,

those are the real masters.... :bow:

amateur reefers like me are just farting around in here :lol:

every time i feel tempted to venture into sps...i ask myself..

how much more money and effort i must put into this hobby to get to that standard...

my answer to myself is ....almost impossible....

and so i can happily stick to my own beginner reef tank and be happy with what i have :)