Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
A little red corner of my own.. :P

gathered them together for a photo shoot before dispatching them to different parts of the tank during the rescape :lol:

I am patriotic definitely,

wishing all a Happy National Day :)

Too bright liao. I am blinded!!!

you have over done it....time to share a few to other tanks like mine ;)

too many and it becomes boring ;) I shall sacrifice mine and trade my green ones with the red ones :lol:

hehe...

that's why i have to spread them around...if not part of my tank machiam become the red sea...hehe

some of these cuties were held in my sump and 2ft tank before i decided to rescape my tank these few days...still got many goodies haven't find a place to put in the main tank :)

in fact, recently i have been stocking on the green and other colours....but my tank considered quite full already...i need to stock some common torch coral, frogspawn....before finishing...heee

now it's time to buy the other non-red corals which are cheaper than to join the rush for red stuff nowadays when lfs tend to price them like crude oil :lol:

I am done with the red stuff.....you dun even see me in LFS recently. I am just happily sitting back and waiting for the tank to be shut down end of the year or early next year :lol::lol::lol::lol: see .....mine is already overlapping liaoz.....real estate getting limited in my tank liaoz :erm:

post-34-1091964173.jpg

the next red stuff you need to get???................after the giant skimmer is up ...can try a reddish body millepora...(got this from JoeP awhile back...thought it was turning brown a month ago...suddenly the body starts to turn reddish the last week or so

post-34-1091964696.jpg

or you can have a small sps reef tank as planned??? you can also set it up in your bedroom like when you just started

• SRC Member
I am done with the red stuff.....you dun even see me in LFS recently. I am just happily sitting back and waiting for the tank to be shut down end of the year or early next year :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  see .....mine is already overlapping liaoz.....real estate getting limited in my tank liaoz :erm:

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

And I only have one button while you guys cheong ah... <_<

DB...after Ray, I cherry pick can? :P:rolleyes:

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

And I only have one button while you guys cheong ah... <_<

DB...after Ray, I cherry pick can? :P:rolleyes:

You will be in US....You forgotten your schedule???

BTW, WL....I have never been in the race for LPS...mine are all bought through luck and encounters...many times from a kind yet grumpy Ah Pei :lol::lol: