Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am running aircon 24/7 most of the time, time to take out the antique fan to use liao...no more air con :lol:

but seriously once in this hobby, you learn to take numbers with a pinch of salt. even the numbers on the bills ;)

want to save money, leaving this hobby is the best solution :lol:

once i hear frens who want to start reefing, i say welcome to the endless pit :)

to accomodate my tank's chiller, I've resorted to sleeping without the air condition being turned on, unless my girlfriend is over or some friend is staying over.

The question will be when can they start making these pumps more affordable to the normal home users?

The Iwaki not cheap enough? I thought they were very value for money for the type of performance.

You can also get the non-pressured rated version to use as return pump too. Eg like resun MD40 :P

• SRC Member

The Iwaki not cheap enough? I thought they were very value for money for the type of performance.

You can also get the non-pressured rated version to use as return pump too. Eg like resun MD40 :P

I was under the impression that the MX100 if purchased locally with warranty cost more than 1k a piece. Even if buying from HK is still quite expensive.

Same thing with the Red dragon pump. Do pump price have to be that high, or these are just dealer markup?