Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very smooth rounded edges.....will look nicer after polishing :)

deepblue: not up yet mah... :lol:

even if up liao...dun think we can squeeze into it for bath...but i already target one small cousin to squeeze inside the skimmer for a photoshoot once it is really ready.... :lol:

never hit the ceiling lah...but well over 2m tall.... :)

post-34-1094377737.jpg

no lah..no space to put sps also lah..and dun want to spend more money and time into the hobby liao..time to retire and admire what i have so far..... :)

4 beckett injectors....quad-beckett :P

at least this skimmer will definitely be up to it should i change to a bigger tank next time....the skimmer to end all my previous skimmers...

I call it tentatively as the Cyclone Quattro :lol:

no lah..no space to put sps also lah..and dun want to spend more money and time into the hobby liao..time to retire and admire what i have so far..... :)

4 beckett injectors....quad-beckett :P

at least this skimmer will definitely be up to it should i change to a bigger tank next time....the skimmer to end all my previous skimmers...

I call it tentatively as the Cyclone Quattro :lol:

Its gonna skim till the last pinch of your tank's salt :lol::lol:

hehe..dun worry lah...there are a few ways to prevent overskimming..once it is up..i will increase the skimming potential of it gradually till optimum level and not increase further even though it probably hasn't stretched its limbs yet....

i will just chart the nitrate levels and once it nears 0....i will know that i have reached optimum skimming and will not go further ;)

hehe..dun worry lah...there are a few ways to prevent overskimming..once it is up..i will increase the skimming potential of it gradually till optimum level and not increase further even though it probably hasn't stretched its limbs yet....

i will just chart the nitrate levels and once it nears 0....i will know that i have reached optimum skimming and will not go further ;)

Nah dun worry lah.. all you need is to flood your tank with food :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

curvy necks, contours..... :blink::rolleyes::evil::lol: wat m i thinkin :lol:

So when gonna hit champange bottle over it to commence it offical launch. :yeah:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

jd:

guys always have a thing or two for curves :P

hit champagne bottle over it? like christening a ship ah...

i scared the skimmer acrylic break ah.... :lol:

anyway, seriously there are still stuff to complete and ends to tie up...so tentatively i also dunno when i can use it and then i can start to sell my aquaC and H&S duo-combi :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

alfa:

this is the last skimmer i will ever get. Period. hehehe

so next time change to 8ft tank....i no need change skimmer :)

no lah..this is a VERY humble skimmer compared to the ones in CF :paiseh:

12ft was thinking for company foyer more or less....seriously i dun think you can find any wall length along HDB unit that can stretch 12ft length easily...besides....imagine the weight :blink:

unless i stay at those ground floor units....then 10ft can also be possible...

but if wanna stay HDB upper floors...i think 8ft considered very big and *dangerous* already :lol:

wa liew weileong, who ever mention want to build 20ft tank? like that go buy over underwater world is an easier option lah :lol: