Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

dispar...lights off in my sump liao....anyway too much ripples on the water surface to take properly lah...looks like a cousin of yours lor....just that the red perimeter abit redder than yours...but the polyp size is smaller

yeah. you put that in your sump too :blink::blink:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah lor...

the pic very distorted because of the ripples...but can see my blasto polyps smaller but redder....but basically a relative of yours..hehe

can also see the lobo above ;)

Woah your is nice..... alot nicer....... heheh but buy liao damn hear ache

yeah..when the polyps open bigger like the one i took in my main tank...then very nice one...irregardless yours or mine....

your piece is big and shiok , remember to redeem it fast otherwise i tear away the pawn ticket :P

haha yah. luckily the border is not brown cos i din really see clearly... :lol::lol::lol:

not very shenton way yet ah....still some way to go....

that day finally held the base of my new skimmer....no joke man...just the base box of the new skimmer is heavier than my current aquaC or H&S.... :shock:

the box itself is 40 X 40 X 27cm....using 10mm thick acrylic

had a part in helping to chamfer the edges of the box....wasted never brought my camera along that day....think this weekend should be able to post some shots :)

chio man...if you have that amount of them in your tank....

i :bow: till i leave your place..... :D

really nice hor.....

my bartletts got some very dominant ones around....always chase the others into the rockworks....only when i feed or pretend to feed then alot of them come out....

<_<

yeah and provided that they feed as easily as barlett and as friendly and open as barlett...........

dispar: yeah..bartletts are real hardy from the way i see it..hehe

scarab: have have...i have 2 rbta..although i regretted putting 2....they were clenched fist size in nov/dec last year and now they are huge....i really feel like taking out the center one out...but its foot is attached to the rocks whereby i have no access to....

i have a pair of CF paired true percs in the right side rbta though, but these true percs black banding not so obvious..that's why cheaper :)

posted these much earlier....think maybe let's recap alittle :)

post-34-1093857962.jpg

:)

bro roidan i suspecting that the 2 percula you post above are not true percula.. cos one of my false percula look exactly like yours have slight black band.. They are much nicer than the normal $1 kind having those black bands and bright orange colour

• SRC Member

Ha, now I see it. Nice, nice.

Maybe add 2 more pairs since both your anemone so big.

Can have a school of clowns, not only anthias. :lol:

Love these buggers, i've got 3 of them living in harmony even though I 've got no anemone. Then host everything else from frogspawn to tube worm to zoos. :D

dispar: yeah..bartletts are real hardy from the way i see it..hehe

scarab: have have...i have 2 rbta..although i regretted putting 2....they were clenched fist size in nov/dec last year and now they are huge....i really feel like taking out the center one out...but its foot is attached to the rocks whereby i have no access to....

i have a pair of CF paired true percs in the right side rbta though, but these true percs black banding not so obvious..that's why cheaper :)

posted these much earlier....think maybe let's recap alittle :)

yah wait till you try evansi(much more difficult that PQ). elusive and hard to get it to feed

bro roidan i suspecting that the 2 percula you post above are not true percula.. cos one of my false percula look exactly like yours have slight black band.. They are much nicer than the normal $1 kind having those black bands and bright orange colour

probably lor....

coz they are more orange then the normal kind of false percula...

and only about 38 or 40odd a pair at CF when i bought them.....

coz that time the average was about 50s to 60s a pair that has alot of black banding lor...i chose this pair with much less black banding..hee

but never mind lah....once i put them in the tank...they headed straight for the anemone...no need introduction.....but the weird thing is that...they went for the center rbta at first...then after a few months....migrated to the right rbta... :lol:

probably lor....

coz they are more orange then the normal kind of false percula...

and only about 38 or 40odd a pair at CF when i bought them.....

coz that time the average was about 50s to 60s a pair that has alot of black banding lor...i chose this pair with much less black banding..hee

but never mind lah....once i put them in the tank...they headed straight for the anemone...no need introduction.....but the weird thing is that...they went for the center rbta at first...then after a few months....migrated to the right rbta... :lol:

clowns are like this constantly migrating... hmm den yours should be true lah

Ha, now I see it. Nice, nice.

Maybe add 2 more pairs since both your anemone so big.

Can have a school of clowns, not only anthias. :lol:

Love these buggers, i've got 3 of them living in harmony even though I 've got no anemone. Then host everything else from frogspawn to tube worm to zoos. :D

i have been waiting for the paired black ocellaris to come again but never see them again.....

woonming had a pair long time back...but he sold it off....sigh...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...95&hl=clownfish

it is pure black and white.....really nice :yeah:

i think 2nd choice would be a pair of skunk clowns :)

• SRC Member

:cry2: my true percular nv likes my RBTA at all, its been months already.... <_<