Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, since I am staying in Punggol Central maybe one day, we could meet up to learn more from you and Weileong.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

i suspect is a sallyfoot crab...i throw a few into my sump...maybe one got caught and genna shredded...yum yum....crab feast for my fishes  :P

now...my jewel jewel jewel  :)

The crab so cham? I would think that the crap would be stuck in the impeller of the MD55 rather than get shredded.

Could be some algae that got sucked into your CR then bleached in it and eventually came out of the CR and then go into your tank. That time some nori got into my CR and later came out as these white pcs too.. my tangs had a good supper then.

The bride (jewel) is damn fast.... almost impossible to shoot properly :P

the corals are doing well....at least end of the year when I give up some of the corals(LPS)...I know who to look for :lol::lol: ...hey but wont you be the one having most of the darling corals around...or should I spread the joy :rolleyes:

btw.....I find using tripod more stable...when I hold cam and take shot....image not as sharp..then again, my cam not powerful at all <_<

definitely use tripod will get better pics....just that most of us are lazy to use...

even better...put the camera on tripod..and use a remote control to activate the shutter..in that way...you can even eliminate the movement when you press the shutter with your fingers :)

but not all cameras can be wired to an external shutter release control

• SRC Member

Bro, got ur sms but was in a meetin n aftertat forgot abt replyin liao...paiseh.

Will visit when given the chance again. :P

When i start up a new tank again, i must be the first to be informed if u r lettin go any of my precious k. I wan them back :P if not then pls continuin runnin with the baton. :lol: . Precious can only be either in ur tank or mine. :evil::lol::P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

but not all cameras can be wired to an external shutter release control

My D70 remote is wireless one :P Show you the next time.

One slight problem abt using tripod is the fishes would be moving around so you don't have the time to reposition the camera properly.

For corals in macro mode then tripod would be important as the exposure time would be much longer and any small vibration would be very obvious.