Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hmm...my precious r doin well. Hand over the TLC baton to u. feed them fat fat... :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

same here lor..my existing tank valves all use normal kind....

almost want to get pliers to complete the turn....so jialat....turn until my thumb and fingers pain <_<

next time do tank....really recommend reefers to use GF pipes....

terrysimon is one of the lucky guys with GF pipes in the tank piping system... :)

nag ah......more or less will lah...

at least must keep enough for necessities lor.....

dun start stinging on everyday life for reefing....otherwise might as well not reef....

reefing is only a small part of life...that's why after this surge in activity to complete my reef....i will retire and take up more important things.... :)

How much is dat GF pipe?

Vincent Ho :thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

same here lor..my existing tank valves all use normal kind....

almost want to get pliers to complete the turn....so jialat....turn until my thumb and fingers pain  <_<

next time do tank....really recommend reefers to use GF pipes....

The normal JIS PVC also have true union ball valve where it can be removed easily for soaking in acid to get rid of calcium built-up.

tomorrow? I got tuition. *mutters*

take photo for appreciation. I'm thinking of setting up a montage of sorts on my wall when I'm in Australia...memories of Singapore *or rather, images of Singapore I'm glad to be away from...well...certain images that is. :P*

today busy rewiring...next few days have to make it neat...look at all this mess....

sigh.... :lol:

anyway, u can see the miserable wall socket on the bottom right...i used to plug EVERYTHING from that point... <_<

now, i can breathe easily when i am out :)

if u can't tomorrow it's ok..i dun want you to trip over my wires also :lol::P

post-34-1093429995.jpg

I think I'll pop over during Sunday. around dinner there abouts. will that be okay? Robin will be coming over together as well. he wants to take a look see at your skimmer. (=

and don't worry, I wouldn't take long. I'm a sloppy photographer that relies heavily on photo edits to make it look good! :P

• SRC Member
sunday not free bro....other time lor...in fact i am usually not free during weekends....weekdays more free :lol:

robin coming over tomorrow afternoon if i am not wrong....yah..he wants to see the ev240

still got lots of wiring to do <_<

i am going over tomolo...hehehehe...with ah jie...we are going LCK 1st...anything u want us to update u??