Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah lor..so sad...i took him out to fatten him...only to re-introduce him and rightaway my sohal gave chase and forgot their past acquaintance....until disappear without a trace..not even bones :sick:

that's why you see i took the clown tang out of my signature....

i feel very happy seeing my tangs everyday that sometimes i keep feeding, forgetting that i have fed them not long ago

now i trying to tahan....i can't wait to unleash my 2 iwakis mx100s on my skimmer soon....sooooooon...sooooooooooooon..

i simply can't wait :evil:

haha..clwon tang going to be my 3rd try on it..second one i got luk it ate pellets but after shift rocks got ich die :cry:

tat's why i was keeping my fingers crossed after my minor rescape of some rocks....thank goodness nothing happen except now and then some white dots on the jet black velvet skin of my AT....but nothing too serious

i always look at my AT for signs of whitespot...as it's the easiest to see on a black surface of his skin, high contrast level :)

• SRC Member
every time i feel tempted to venture into sps...i ask myself..

how much more money and effort i must put into this hobby to get to that standard...

my answer to myself is ....almost impossible....

and so i can happily stick to my own beginner reef tank and be happy with what i have :)

GO GO GO!!!!!

i think many of us will back you to go into SPS..BUT, not in the money sense...

haha! :D

that was niceeeee:

dun pressure me....i dun wanna see one day my tangs all genna serious whitespot...lol....choy choy choy...hehe

iewnehz:

i happy liao lah....seriously start to feel abit lazy to revamp in a major way....money is one thing....time and effort is another.....i rather pay for admission ticket to see the sps reefs near me :P

that's laziness :lol:

stick to your current configuration. kinda hard to accept if you were to suddenly adopt a paradigm shift and plunge into SPS.

its like growing up knowing your best friend was a guy and waking up the next day to find out that he became a girl. I'd get that kind of shock. unbelievable, but true.