Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's hope my PBT can grow to that size....envy envy!!!

I am sure you dun want that to happen... Imgaine how must more aggressive and territorial it will become and also big fish means time to upgrade you know what

bro....good buy!

recently too busy to do anything...even log in to SRC also much lesser than the previous months.....missed out a lot of LFS trips as well......envy ....envy :cry:

yup...nice. DA told me he was a little too slow to get the red mouth for me...well...its your 1st piece...enjoy! place it against a rock work and you can really show the whole piece better when you look at the tank.

oh..tat rusty moon...yeah yeah...

the previous batch, jie had a piece and you had a piece over at the moon tanks..hehe...so this time managed to get the only piece...too bad no bright red prata, otherwise i could have gotten for dispar or weileong also...

but dispar's gentle friend got hold of a unique rusty coloured prata....

really unique... :)

too bad ...my 3/4 died off....I was in a hurry to rush to work ...left the piece with full exposure to the MH...

Stress + improper aclimatisation... = bad news...

so I am looking for a good piece ...next shipment ...can pick one for me??? :lol:

post-34-1091365159.jpg

what requirement? I guess proper lighting...250W is OK, just dun put them too high or expose them to direct blast when newly introduced to your tank.

nothing special...its just like any LPS...phtyo helps.

see...my second piece(under a little shade from the poci)...but green part not to prominent..so not as nice the one that lost the major portion

Now very difficult to build wall of blasto as everyone is cheonging for them. Maybe can get a few pieces of this and build wall of favias...

post-34-1091365787.jpg

• SRC Member

yeah..like them very much, especially the emerald jade green moon coral

dun worry, corals come week after week after week...only scared no more space in our tanks to put...hehe

i know you are not worried, because you already have a filled up reef :)

I saw it in Roidan's tub.

AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, it's a GEM :shock:

very good buy ;)

• SRC Member

Oh so...that's the one...lucky you...if DB and I were there...then we 'oust' it off your tub... :P:lol:

So this time, you are the No 1 customer hor... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Keep them well...Very nice moons... :whistle

And that blasto!!! So many polyps!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

oh..tat rusty moon...yeah yeah...

the previous batch, jie had a piece and you had a piece over at the moon tanks..hehe...so this time managed to get the only piece...too bad no bright red prata, otherwise i could have gotten for dispar or weileong also...

but dispar's gentle friend got hold of a unique rusty coloured prata....

really unique... :)

hehe he din take it cos....... price was a bit high :lol::lol: