roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Wow...2 of them for the quaple beckett. :bow::bow::bow:

I think your electricity for next month will :evil::evil::evil::lol:

The shape and color looks very much like the MX70. Even the power consumption, it is also around 230w. But the output is so much more. What does this mean? The pump is more efficient?

Regards,

Patrick

if only Singapore Power got "mileage rewards" :lol:

size wise longer than the mx70, heavier also ...

as for the specs, i seriously think there is a misprint,

because i can't reconcile the fact that using 240W of power can generate 260W of power on 50Hz

the other 60Hz of using 375W of power to generate 260W of power sounds more logical...

never mind lah..maybe i gotten factory rejects :lol:

i go try later...can spurt water can liao :P

• SRC Member
:bow: Great! Read somewhere you got two beckett! Now two monster pumps to run a mosnter skimmer!!! Wow! :yeah: I am impressed by your determination to strive for da best water quality for your marine life! :peace:

if only Singapore Power got "mileage rewards" :lol:

size wise longer than the mx70, heavier also ...

as for the specs, i seriously think there is a misprint,

because i can't reconcile the fact that using 240W of power can generate 260W of power on 50Hz

the other 60Hz of using 375W of power to generate 260W of power sounds more logical...

never mind lah..maybe i gotten factory rejects :lol:

i go try later...can spurt water can liao :P

sounds more like 300W :P

Wow better don't try in the toilet, the water gonna spray till it hits your ceiling :P

• SRC Member

I think there may be some typo. Here is the comparison between the MX70 and MX100:

post-25-1051718310.jpg

post-34-1090910108.jpg

As you can see, MX70 is 5400L/hr and MX100 is 6600L/hr. But the power consumption for MX70 is "250/375w" whereas MX100 is "240/375w". Wow....more power but less consumption??? :blink::blink::blink:

I think the power rating for the MX70 is correct since the power consumption is "250/375", and the OUTPUT is "150/180" unlike the MX100 with the OUTPUT higher than the power consumption.

i am running aircon 24/7 most of the time, time to take out the antique fan to use liao...no more air con :lol:

but seriously once in this hobby, you learn to take numbers with a pinch of salt. even the numbers on the bills ;)

want to save money, leaving this hobby is the best solution :lol:

once i hear frens who want to start reefing, i say welcome to the endless pit :)