Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

justin you are right,

when u come back, then stock, you buy now then go overseas..your mind will be in singapore....then can't concentrate overseas be it work or holiday...

bwilly,

no problem man....my gf and i were having a good laugh...lol

patrick,

you can join our coral buying trips when you are back...no problem at all :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwilly,

no problem man....my gf and i were having a good laugh...lol

hope it did not distract u from driving.. :lol:

I was bo liao n alone at Far East Plaza having dinner.

waiting to pick up something.. veri X like rowas too.. <_<

good buy on your corals, I got info on the stocks, but lazy

to go down.. thought got my fav team playing.. wake up at 6am

n waited till 10am, read papers then realised its morrow morning.. :D

• SRC Member
lvcap,

you know can liao....keep to yourself ;)

such masters very humble one...

with his permission, let me give you more views of his tank...

enjoy.....

Haha...I see his wife's favourite fish still inside... :lol::lol:

Woah nice tank... great to see that prata doing well..... You are fast have to admit....

joe_p: hahah you can only drool at dark green, lime green and pink monti cap but no touching hor.. Those gems are picked by me :lol::lol::lol: Unless for a free beckett or a beckett with 80% discount :lol::lol::lol:

Nice cheonging with you guys........ And anyway for those that turn up early for the shipment, hong wei wants to express his gratitude but he guratee that next time, will have bigger pail and probably his family memebers to help out when shipment comes ;););) Oh ya dun worry the family memebers got skill one, wun have popping sound :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
I was bo liao n alone at Far East Plaza having dinner.

waiting to pick up something.. veri X like rowas too.. <_<

:paiseh:

hope it works miracles as it claims... :lol:

Anyway, got better lobang...will let you know next week... :)

placing orders with my friend next month... :P

Aiyo.... with such super duper fast pair of hands and lightning fast action.... wow.... I just saw that two pc monti and I saw a pair (oppss did I see some legs as well?) in the tank liao saying "ah these are mine"..... very fast hor.... can teach me or not? But those are very nice.. congrats! It was very enjoyable to cheong like that lol.

Aiyo.... with such super duper fast pair of hands and lightning fast action.... wow.... I just saw that two pc monti and I saw a pair (oppss did I see some legs as well?) in the tank liao saying "ah these are mine"..... very fast hor.... can teach me or not? But those are very nice.. congrats! It was very enjoyable to cheong like that lol.

yeah there were no fighting, no dispute over acros just joke while picking and a stressful hong wei ;););)

Since i no fate with sps so cheong for my fren loh.. he quite shy shy and slow slow kind..... :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: me super gung ho........

• SRC Member

Can you cheong for me next time? I meant borrow your hands lol...

His hands fast but my mouth faster... :lol::lol::lol:

The person hasn't appeared, the voice has arrived... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Warroz......seem like mizz out on lots of fun todae. :pinch:

While u guys happily pickin away...i m at work :(

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
jd:

never mind, there's always future shipment :)

you see some of us after leaving the shop...much slimmer....

the wallets i mean :P

hahha....so my wallet temporary stays plump. But dun spend wait kena "cheong kong" by CFO" :lol:

So bro, any bruises on the body and face (probably dn by Weilong and DB) :P

and scratches (probably by big sister) :evil: . Macham Mac's hello kitty...cheong ah, left push right squeeze..... :rolleyes:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Bro.... no worries lar... the situation was always calm and under control. where got like pple describe until so havoc??? Cannot blame lar cos sometimes newbies go there see pple busy choosing the acros thought siutation out of control.

The LFS no need security guard one on shipment day :P