Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
After the ah beng pump and my beckett I already pork! So another $50 also burn the hole super big mar...

I think you guys too obessed with the king liao ah.

I agree with Ivcap lah....after the Reddragon, nothing is impossible liao. Since you already bought the RD, so the next natural step is the Bubble king. :evil::evil::evil:

Wah...looks like you have already volunteer to be the official test site for the Bubble king versus Dual Beckett competition. WWF...starting. Anyone wants to place their bet with me? I'm the official bookie. hahaha

dun try this guys..

NEVER LOOK AT YOUR UV LAMP WITHOUT EYE PROTECTION...

best dun look directly at all...

for curious minds there, this is what the tankwater faces in uv chamber.... :lol:

at last, i know i have paid more *insurance premium* to keep my tangs in the best possible condition....if all my uv chambers still cannot prevent an outbreak in future, i got nothing to say <_<:D

post-34-1089790801.jpg

• SRC Member
dun try this guys..

NEVER LOOK AT YOUR UV LAMP WITHOUT EYE PROTECTION...

best dun look directly at all...

for curious minds there, this is what the tankwater faces in uv chamber.... :lol:

at last, i know i have paid more *insurance premium* to keep my tangs in the best possible condition....if all my uv chambers still cannot prevent an outbreak in future, i got nothing to say <_<:D

AAAAAAhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I look @ your picture directly. B)B)B)

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Say, rodian. Can I visit you one of these days to see your tank and LS. I'm so keen in seeing 3 tanks and the number of rare LS in them swimming about.

I got really stress out recently @ work and when I return home I hope to de-stress by looking @ my aquarium BUT it gives me more stress as my newly bought Golden Angel refuse to eat. :(:(:(

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Hi Roidan,

I meant to ask you this sometime back, in fact I did but something wnet wrong and computer hang.

I noticed that in your recent tank photos, there is a lot less purple queens, what happened? Hiding, sold, given away or death?

MM