Week 4 - 21th to 27th June 2004

ML got 4 Indian Ocean Mimic Tang... Each abt 2.5 to 3 inch... Got one very nice one... The other got torn fins due to the accilimatization... Didnt notice anyother fishes... Hehe...

Now left 2 (actually 3 but 1 is reserved and of course the nicest one....) :P

Some powder blue from Sri Lanka... ah I hope that can unsurvived. Unlike those I got from Indonesia one.

Still got that giant AT, wow the tear drop bigger than the head of my AT, really worth just dropping by there to take a look.

Floridea Ricodeas arrives at Marine Life

Fire Orange

Peach

Neon Green

Purple

many more......

Lots of Peppermint Shrimps , Emeral Crabs , Bubbles Shrimps , Powder Blue .

YT, flame angel, flame back, moorish idol, achilles tang, powder blue tang, emperor angel and maroo n clown all can be found in ML

• SRC Member

pasir ris mainland got nice brains of many type ,frogspawn hammer...fish not that much...

35d,maroon clwon hammer coral which r damn big n 1 pearl bubble and lots of powder brown...

reefworld got 2 sohal...nice le...bout 4inch plus...lots of PT some YT...bicolour angel

iwarna,YT thats i i rememebr :D

• SRC Member

t95 came in new stock.... many small red/pink open brain... elephant ears... XIENA!!!...... elegance corals..... bubbles ( white, brown or green).........torches.. hammers... quik go down!! i gonna go down buy manzz..