Lousy pics of my SPS!

DB:

you see what u want to see  :P  if your mind tells u it's pink, it's pink. that's my philosophy to make myself happy all the time.

and please for goodness sake visit spain and portugal. i'll never forget my holiday there. try backpacking and meet the locals. oh man!!!! Paela and Sanggria!  ;)  i can still give you some travelling tips if i can remember!

NaXo:

barca is a very beautiful place with all the architecture, people, shopping and pickpoketing at Las Ramblas! haha.

DA:

i think i can speak on bro WL's behalf. we are more than willing to pay for quality stuff hor bro... but when u get people who chiong, shover u ard and grab damn many pieces, we're stuck with 2nd grade stuff.

still we will show support and splash when necessary hor bro WL but only when the quality and time is right.  ;)  in the meantime, wait lor...

anyway, applause for #### for this interesting shipment. i can only blame myself for being late! haha. but i'm happy with the piece i've posted. more colours in the future!

Soccer Fans:

for me it's a blessing in disguise spain is out so that Benitez can quickly bring in those spanish wingers to Liverpool!!! haha.  :off:

Hmm ok anyway peace ;););) just suggesting

give 3 days lah..... :evil: (already considered cold turkey treatment liaoz)

count down from Sat so I've 2 more days to go lol....

Oh yes I am going to buy some food from LFS. that one not counted right?

Bro planetg is correct, we're willing to pay any price for the LS we like provided we can get it in the first place. Seems like the trend now is not who can keep the LS in better condition but rather who can get the most unique ones.

Blame ourselves for having lesser lobang than others :P