Sellig MH Tube

Edios

4 will go together for just $5.

Brand: TUNGSRAM

7OW

White in colour.Dismental from shoppng central.

Selling couse i don have mh holder if not i also will want to use.Just don want to leave it at home.wasted.Still can be used.

• SRC Member

yuea good to use for REfugium.. but u stole from shopping mall? hahaha which one? I wanna go steal... they got 150W MH?(joking joking, later ppl say I give src reefers a bad name.... pffftt..... <_<<_< )

Live and Let Live

yuea good to use for REfugium.. but u stole from shopping mall? hahaha which one? I wanna go steal... they got 150W MH?(joking joking, later ppl say I give src reefers a bad name.... pffftt..... <_<<_< )

if you were to steal anything, you wouldn't only be giving a bad name to SRC but to yourself/your family/your school/etc.

• SRC Member

lol... tts why... I dunno why some ppl can relate disparate things together... just didn't want such ppl to think I was serious and flame me for it when it was purely meant as a joke..

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

May be he work for construction company or lighting company supplied the light to shopping center lar. Than end of the day, they throw away.

I guess he meas dismental mean take out from the place where to throw away lar. I don't think he dare to risk his life for $S5.

Where do u stay. Me interested.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump