ryz's New FOWLR

ryz

• SRC Member

was offered a red sea golden buterfly but too ex for me :(

I'm keeping cheap cheap beautiful ones! :P :P :P

rare arabian butterfly sure ex ex... maybe I should consider a red sea golden butterfly???

Live and Let Live

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was offered a red sea golden buterfly but too ex for me :(

I'm keeping cheap cheap beautiful ones! :P :P :P

rare arabian butterfly sure ex ex... maybe I should consider a red sea golden butterfly???

haha... red sea shipment arrive at ###### farm you can go cheong..... But i see golden butterlfy till sian liao..... slurp if arabian come den shiok liao....

• SRC Member

buying a golden butterfly fish from beo vagabond.. arriving tomorow!!! yeah!!!

but probably couldn't take any pic of it as my cam is spoiled :(:cry:

but here's a pic of it he sent me

post-34-1088092037.jpg

Live and Let Live

One thing for sure, you must avoid coral obligate BF. And your choice with Golden Bf is right, IMO this BF is the top among all BF, and this fish can be hand feed and very hand tame. But be aware cos' new shpiment fish are often succumb by fungus diseases, but a fresh water bath combine with copper medication can cure this diseases.

• SRC Member

I'm buying from a fellow reefer who claims it's healthy and readily eating. so I think should be safe. anyway weileong how much Pacific Marine selling per piece??? can pm me the price?

Live and Let Live

I'm buying from a fellow reefer who claims it's healthy and readily eating. so I think should be safe. anyway weileong how much Pacific Marine selling per piece??? can pm me the price?

Oh yes that pc had been with him for many months. A good buy. I could not buy it because I had tear the 2ft cube apart and will be restocking soon. Seems like cycling for 4 months is not enuff :P

Need to cycle with the lights running. Else still get algae.

• SRC Member

haha okok... anyway It's coming tonight!!! yes! and I just bought about 10kgs of dead rock.. will turn live in no time... Now my tank got huge rock structure... tempted to turn it into reef haha... many nooks and crannies to place corals etc... Maybe I set up muchrooms and zoos tank. my butterflies seem to not like mushrooms and zoos.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

got my golden butterfly!!! :yeah: very bold specimen... very beautiful!! :D it started to roam around pecking on LR staright after being introduced into tank! Immediately feeding on pellets and mysis like my other well seasoned ones! :D:wub: :wub:

It's about 3.5 inch!

Live and Let Live

got my golden butterfly!!! :yeah: very bold specimen... very beautiful!! :D it started to roam around pecking on LR staright after being introduced into tank! Immediately feeding on pellets and mysis like my other well seasoned ones! :D:wub: :wub:

It's about 3.5 inch!

ohh...haha..you must be very happy and delighted seeing it eat and it's bold beheaviour in your tank..right..haha..Congrets..and do post a pic of it.. :D

• 2 weeks later...