AP's Cube

• SRC Member

buy another clam? :rolleyes: getting a derasa again... i shouldnt have sold mine away <_< was a gift from my bro :( i really thought i would give reefing up but then...... :heh:

sis i manage u frag ur elephat ears :P now can fit in my tank :lol:

wha say you managed to frag the elephant ears ar?.... :blink:

then good liao otherwise the LR too bulky..... :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wha say you managed to frag the elephant ears ar?.... :blink:

then good liao otherwise the LR too bulky..... :D

that LR bigger than my tank liao :eyeblur:

im limiting myself to spend less than 60 on my nano :P this will last me a longer time saving for my reef :D

• SRC Member
what 60 still can buy at least 2 LPS like that.... ;)

i regret nt buying the yellow pagoda aredi <_<

sis softies are a better option lah :P hardy and colorfull and not so pricy :P

tts nice :D corea... maxi... what next? :rolleyes::P:lol:

• SRC Member
tear drop maxi.... :yeah:

saw the teardrop...cannot tahan....faster go and buy... :P

saw only two pieces left..... :yeah: actually been eyeing for a long time already

now my tank mostly all the LPS gone sold off liao...left the open brains , some star polyps , Galaxea and my closed brain....he..he

Only thing waiting now is to raid LFS with SPS.....so better watch out....muwhahahaha.... :lol:

• SRC Member

he..he...very heavy stocking indeed and would enlist your help...he..he.... :lol:

thats why now not looking at LPS but more to other things..... :eyebrow:

must tank to ur sps lar sis... ask them to enjoy the lights and grow faster :lol:

if u are ever letting go ur lps in the left corner section must tell me... :P

• SRC Member

Yeah lor....but I am telling you it's hard to say no to a nice huge tank where you let your imagination run wild.... :P he..he...wait bank "kosong"....and when bank top-up again....the next weekend go back to square one..... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: makes sense..... :P

• SRC Member

:erm: erhmmm...I was thinking of getting some ###### or regular Lipstick Naso in a shoal to the not recommended AT's.... :P Kenna warned by the Tang Police yesterday....muwahahahaha..... :lol:

Naso's are less costly , not that delicate , striking in appeareance and non aggressive.....sounds an option to consider but their poo is....yucks! :sick:

post-34-1088391831.jpg

• SRC Member
:erm: erhmmm...I was thinking of getting some ###### or regular Lipstick Naso in a shoal to the not recommended AT's.... :P

Naso's are less costly , not that delicate , striking in appeareance and non aggressive.....sounds an option to consider but their poo is....yucks! :sick:

Yep...tangs really poo a lot.

The last few days I have been thinking very hard on whether I want nice corals or nice fishes. Cannot decide yet. :unsure:

I like tangs and athias a lot but both will increase phoshate level. I also dont want to be buying Biophos and Rowa all the time. :(

• SRC Member

Yep...tangs really poo a lot.

The last few days I have been thinking very hard on whether I want nice corals or nice fishes. Cannot decide yet. :unsure:

I like tangs and athias a lot but both will increase phoshate level. I also dont want to be buying Biophos and Rowa all the time. :(

yeah agree brother Dradttg.....right now as I don't have any fishes in my tank theres alot less work to be done...... :P but it's empty and dead without them , so thats why I want to stick to just one species at a time..... :D

ok now this is confirm....I either get the AT's or the Lipstick Naso's for sure....think about 6 to 8 of them is sufficient enough don't want to go overboard..he..he

I think even if I had to fly overseas i wouldn't be too worried about my tank if there were no fishes in there..... ;)

today Itchy....go and buy this..... :P

bro.Terryz was witness...he..he

go in LFS intend to buy one thing come out with alot of things....at this rate soure die one..... :lol:

Not really opening... I am sure it will be very nice on it is used to the light... But quite a good deal right...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp