AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

pagoda cup coral.. yellow somemore?! man... I want... I'm a cup coral addict :P

brain also nice... bubbles also nice... hahaha think all LPS nice to me... but now getting sick of euphyllia genus LPS liao :S

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
pagoda cup coral.. yellow somemore?! man... I want... I'm a cup coral addict :P

brain also nice... bubbles also nice... hahaha think all LPS nice to me... but now getting sick of euphyllia genus LPS liao :S

all nice ah....muwhahaha...should get the yellow pagoda then , look like SPS coral...he..he...can pretend

• SRC Member

i seriously have no idea sis.... but i did save enough to get my a chiller and a mhset from victron :rolleyes: but seriously i wan to really consider on my final decision ;) all these is a lot of money <_<

oh yar i went back to reefworld today like all left overs only.... but i came back happy today :P went with my mum :heh:

i seriously have no idea sis.... but i did save enough to get my a chiller and a mhset from victron :rolleyes: but seriously i wan to really consider on my final decision ;) all these is a lot of money <_<

oh yar i went back to reefworld today like all left overs only.... but i came back happy today :P went with my mum :heh:

Hehe... Cos got something very nice hor... :evil: Show ler... Hehe... Stick to your cube lar... Maybe 2x2x2 lor...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Hahahaha... Lolz... Dun understand why your mum will buy such an expensive food for her trigger.... :blink:

dunno lah she... she can buy 2 eihem pumps for her koi pond but nt even a victron mh set which cost ard the same for me <_< nvm lah.... its her money and her decision ;) nw she just tell me its better off in my tank :P

i really dun understand my mum. first ask me to slow down my hobby or stop.... then nw buy clams :eyeblur:

You gave yourself away... :fear::fear: Quick edit the post... Hehe... Haix... Tml go skool liao... Sianz... No more Lfsing for me liao... Erh... Ancelot got lobang for wooden stand ler... You wan i help you ask... Very cheap nia...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
You gave yourself away... :fear::fear: Quick edit the post... Hehe... Haix... Tml go skool liao... Sianz... No more Lfsing for me liao... Erh... Ancelot got lobang for wooden stand ler... You wan i help you ask... Very cheap nia...

help me ask for 2.5ft square. abt waist level high can :thanks:

hiyah too lazy to edit.... hecklah

hiyah my sch started last week <_< but i no clas tml :P muahahahaha

• SRC Member

bubble_gum, with so many reading on others setup, I suggest you plan your equipment first, before getting the tank, so that the tank and sump can be alter accordingly, like height of stand must be able to fit in Skimmer, if skimmer is in sump type. sump must have the relevant partition, if you intend to have refugim, UV lights, to remove micro bubbles from skimmer return. Sump must drill holes if intend to use dry pump (eheim also can run dry). Tank hood can hold the MH u intend to get (whether is commercial type or DIY type., etc.... :P

• SRC Member
bubble_gum, with so many reading on others setup, I suggest you plan your equipment first, before getting the tank, so that the tank and sump can be alter accordingly, like height of stand must be able to fit in Skimmer, if skimmer is in sump type. sump must have the relevant partition, if you intend to have refugim, UV lights, to remove micro bubbles from skimmer return. Sump must drill holes if intend to use dry pump (eheim also can run dry). Tank hood can hold the MH u intend to get (whether is commercial type or DIY type., etc.... :P

thanks bro for the advice.... oh ya btw my mum ask me to keep the bt ;) in the 3ft sumpless FOWLR aredi ;)

sorry ar :peace:

• SRC Member

thanks bro for the advice.... oh ya btw my mum ask me to keep the bt ;) in the 3ft sumpless FOWLR aredi ;)

sorry ar :peace:

no problem...it's me that is sorry abt it due to that ich outbreak...and a friend pass me a clown tang last week as he tear down his tank...now got ich again!

:pirate:

• SRC Member

eh how you know ar?..... :blink: A little bird told you ar?..... :lol:

buy another clam? :rolleyes: getting a derasa again... i shouldnt have sold mine away <_< was a gift from my bro :( i really thought i would give reefing up but then...... :heh:

sis i manage u frag ur elephat ears :P now can fit in my tank :lol: