AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
intend to keep closed brains and open ones.....need to clear my mushies and buttons.....;)

i dont mind taking your buttons and zoos

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

telephatic thinking good liao then I can know when the Ultra is coming...... you're the lingkage to that....:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Anyway recent news.... european side have increase their price to purchase the ultras thus if this goes on singapore no ultra liao

• SRC Member

woah.. my favourite lps..... funny thing is that seldom ppl like galaxy

whoa....you like Galaxea ah bro.Dispar? :blink:

Not many people like because they have long stinging tectacles and very hard to place near anything.... :( but they are evry rewarding when placed near some water movement and thier polyps start to sway up and down..... :eyebrow:

whoa....you like Galaxea ah bro.Dispar? :blink:

Not many people like because they have long stinging tectacles and very hard to place near anything.... :( but they are evry rewarding when placed near some water movement and thier polyps start to sway up and down..... :eyebrow:

Hmm.... probably... yah like grass swaying...... now guess you knwo whats the next coral i like...... sta* po***