AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

If the SPS kanna stress during shipment then high chances of kanna RTN ah.... if you super suay end up whole colony RTN and worst wait spread to your existing one. End up not even chocolate sticks, you have free ARM for your CR liao lol.

muwahahahahaha....CA media....good one liao..... :lol:

I think good to watch the acro crab as well...sometimes these little critters can tell wether the acro is going to survive or not.

Hehe... Now daydreaming abt the tangs i am going to put in my 3ft flat cube... Hehe...

1. Clown Tang

2. Blue Tang

3. Orange Shoulder Tang

4. Indian Ocean Mimic Tang

5. Chocolate Tang

6. Kole Tang

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

CLAMS! CLAMS! CLAMS! Cleared space on my sandbed liao. now can fit one more ultra :P... hope can find. my current crocea is the best I've seen around... haha maybe I haven't been around a lot. :P:wub:

Live and Let Live

CLAMS! CLAMS! CLAMS! Cleared space on my sandbed liao. now can fit one more ultra :P... hope can find. my current crocea is the best I've seen around... haha maybe I haven't been around a lot. :P:wub:

Ultra is not that easy to find ;););)

• SRC Member
Hehe... Now daydreaming abt the tangs i am going to put in my 3ft flat cube... Hehe...

1. Clown Tang

2. Blue Tang

3. Orange Shoulder Tang

4. Indian Ocean Mimic Tang

5. Chocolate Tang

6. Kole Tang

erh i tot u gg 4 4ft?

• SRC Member

Aiya....maybe AP and Weileong can join force to order 1-2 boxes of SPS from the LFS. I dun think it will a lot, probably abt 10-15 colony....then u 2 share lor.....no need to 'squeeze' with others for choosing a nice one....and u may got chance to get those 'rare' one if u are lucky.

and choosing between u 2, just "scissors, paper, stone" lor. :lol:

• SRC Member
Aiya....maybe AP and Weileong can join force to order 1-2 boxes of SPS from the LFS. I dun think it will a lot, probably abt 10-15 colony....then u 2 share lor.....no need to 'squeeze' with others for choosing a nice one....and u may got chance to get those 'rare' one if u are lucky.

and choosing between u 2, just "scissors, paper, stone" lor. :lol:

sakali...me and bro.Weileong order shipment come all blue acro....then I want to see wether you knocking on our door or not.....muwahahahahaha....even carton box we don't allow you to carry....... :lol:

• SRC Member
even carton box we don't allow you to carry....... :lol:

:(:(:(

just give a suggestion also kanna wack! :sick:

heng I'm not invovled in the skimmer issue. :evil:

all blue one good mah...better than strike 4D liao..... :P

all blue and they are no longer special.....

remember we used to get crazy about purple??? this round, so many purple until most pple skip them for something else.....................