AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

terryz ,havent le...got shock...sailfin tang dare to go near it...PBT scared to go near the clown tnag :lol: i buy all my tnags all below 15dollar le...

dun intend to keep ay more tangs liao...even sell off no more buying tangs... :lol: kole tnag also dun wna liao... :lol::lol:

sis next saturday going lfsing>

• SRC Member

really? I buy my tangs from pasir ris also. but none under 15 leh. ur PBT, sailfin both under 15 each? anyway your sailfin is desjardini or veliferum?

Live and Let Live

sorry .....its so small....cant call it colony to me...though i hope would it will stay this colour but 10 X bigger

see its size as compared to those in my sig. below

if you check out reef central...blue acros are very very common ;)

this frag didnt come from some specialized in acropora shops...but T9*...amazing huh? you find the most wonderful treasures there all the time....

My red Button coral came from there as well.

Florida Ricordea coming in soon...good to get a couple colonies to go with your new acros

• SRC Member
if you check out reef central...blue acros are very very common ;)

this frag didnt come from some specialized in acropora shops...but T9*...amazing huh? you find the most wonderful treasures there all the time....

My red Button coral came from there as well.

Florida Ricordea coming in soon...good to get a couple colonies to go with your new acros

bro DB.... jus wondering... u used to have a nice and yellow pagoda cup right???? what happened to it?no update nothing..... :blink:

• SRC Member
Sis... You ordering the shoal of AT from who...

ordering from my supplier....said to let him know so can give me a good price..... :D if you really want to know I will pm you because down here don't know wether can mention any LFS name liao :fear: but not confirm yet as I need to build up the colony of SPS first..... ;)

yellow pagoda??? colour lost during the 150W MH period..after that ...it turned green like acros....maybe one day it will blue up too...then I have a blue pagoda ;)

• SRC Member
yellow pagoda??? colour lost during the 150W MH period..after that ...it turned green like acros....maybe one day it will blue up too...then I have a blue pagoda ;)

blue pagoda :lol: i also wan..... hmmm imagine having a neon orange one :upsidedown: