AP's Cube

a shoal is impressive Terryz and I've always wanted to do that for a long time...... :D but I hope I don't get to travel because I need to pay 101% attention to these fellas if I do purchase them.

Maybe i go for a shoal also... Hmmm... Which species should i chose??? Hehe... Joking... LOlz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sample of refreshments for underage reefers for tank warming....... :lol::off:

becareful inside got extract of Blue Ring Venom..... :lol:

Drink liao will get drunk anot... Hehe... Wait dunno how to go home... :lol::lol:

terryz 3by3by2 ft tnak for 200-300?

She say will ask the tank maker for me on Monday... Estimated price lar... Not confirm yet.. Should be quite cheap...

Member of:

sample of refreshments for underage reefers for tank warming....... :lol::off:

becareful inside got extract of Blue Ring Venom..... :lol: one sip go under table....muwahahahaha :lol:

Heya..can save the blue venom bottles for me? My gf loves the snakeskin design. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Only very free on next saturday... Tml I see if sunday is a good day to go LFSing anot... Lolz... I confirm going liao... I will go ask them... WIll tell you tml... Hehe.... I also wan to go slepp wait tml cannot wake up... Bye...

Member of:

• SRC Member
Bubble... You found a suitable price for you tank liao anot... One of the LFS that i go frequently say they can get my tank at $200-$300... Maybe yours will be cheaper... Lolz...

Get your skimmer first, so that your sump can be modify to fit the skimmer.

btw, a gd deal for the Euro skimmer up for sale, go and check it out! ;)

• SRC Member
THe skimmer not enough ler... My tank is 500L ler.... I getting schuran from Danano....

anyway, it's a gd bargain for that one, if the size is correct.

if yours is 3x3x2, with deep sand bed, the size is abt there. go to that LFS and take a look at that skimmer performance, you will be impressed. :lol:

which shop har? :ph34r:

I think Aquarium Arts is running schurans....enjoy your new skimmer

but do remember what you are going to stock...if you are stocking a lot of fishes(shoals and schools) and corals....you may need a better skimmer.

It all boils down to matching skimmer to tank setup...

That's why I cannot believe some pple reviewing a skimmer and say how good they are without taking into consideration of their tank setup.

Put it this way...a reefer can always say his/her skimmer is very efficient and can skim out tons of skimmate...but actually is the skimmer actually efficiently removing most of the waste in the water? Not sure.... ;)

• SRC Member
I think Aquarium Arts is running schurans....enjoy your new skimmer

but do remember what you are going to stock...if you are stocking a lot of fishes(shoals and schools) and corals....you may need a better skimmer.

It all boils down to matching skimmer to tank setup...

That's why I cannot believe some pple reviewing a skimmer and say how good they are without taking into consideration of their tank setup.

Put it this way...a reefer can always say his/her skimmer is very efficient and can skim out tons of skimmate...but actually is the skimmer actually efficiently removing most of the waste in the water? Not sure.... ;)

husbandary skills is what matters the most besides equipment that skims.....people i know keep SPS with fishes without using skimmers at all but their daily maintenance is what keeps a reef system thriving....skimmers are to "assist" in ones daily maintenance. ;)

• SRC Member

yeah....I believe that too bro.Sailfin.... :D Husbandry skills is what matters most and water changes are more important then skimming alone can do....so even with my lousy RSB is just there to assist me. So I don't see why a certain brand of skimmer can be proven to be the best there is because they all seem to skim the same kind of waste but how much seems to be the best bet everyone has..... ;) kopi-o and thick sludge means it's good but how long can one go without doing a water change..... :P