AP's Cube

Sis... I might be joining you and bubble_gum bro for a cube tank liao... Hehe... But will not be so soon... My tank size will be 3ft x 3ft x 2ft... Hehe... Sis, you think a 400w is enough for a tank that size???

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wow terryz. congrats...

anyway sis, sometimes it's about luck... hahahah... for me at least. cuz I got no connections :(

you got connections with LFS owners what.. tell them to inform u when good shipment comes in loh.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

:P

never!! wahahahha... see first lah.. maybe can.. eventually might sell away or swap... never was very into clams.. but really attracted to this clam's colour!! :yeah:

next time go LFSing call me leh...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
:P

never!! wahahahha... see first lah.. maybe can.. eventually might sell away or swap... never was very into clams.. but really attracted to this clam's colour!! :yeah:

next time go LFSing call me leh...

never was into clams ah?..... :yeah: so when want to sell or swap don't forget I first hor?..... :yeah:

next week want to go or not bro.Raymond? Chiong the LFS...... :lol:

Wah... After seeing the price for my tank, stand and sump... I am like :o:o:o:o ... Should have save up and not spend so much on my 2ft nano... At least i got somethings to sell to generate some cashflow... Maybe selling everything in my tank ;) even the livestock ;)... Best is tml got strike 4D :angel::angel: ... Den i can do anything i wan liao... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Wah... After seeing the price for my tank, stand and sump... I am like :o:o:o:o ... Should have save up and not spend so much on my 2ft nano... At least i got somethings to sell to generate some cashflow... Maybe selling everything in my tank ;) even the livestock ;)... Best is tml got strike 4D :angel::angel: ... Den i can do anything i wan liao... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

better check number today wether kenna 4-D then can blanja restaurant after chiong at LFS..... :lol:

just came back from LFSing now will be going out forawhile....then later post pic..... :eyebrow:

very sian liao....dunno who the culprit like to reserve LS....in LFS shop <_<

All the chio one kenna reserve..... :P

Hmmm..you talking about the yashias? Muahaha..I got mine yesterday...Chose the biggest ones.. :angel:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/