AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Not going to have that design liao... Will just have a normal 4ft with a center IOS...

u gg for sump issit?

i think im gg to custom made everythng.... so i ensure all joins silicon properly. somore wand to use resum md mus drill hole all these...

sofar my bet quote for my 2.5ft cube wif stand tank sump is 380 ;)

• SRC Member
terryz i just remembered... saw ur tank desing.... 4ft at aquastar selling 170 ;) sis my 2.5ft cube is setting me back abt 400sgd :cry:

bro.bubble...still cheap liao....you got very good price actually because when after you see the tank you will have the biggest smile because this is what this hobby does and makes it all worth your while.... ;)

• SRC Member

bro.bubble...still cheap liao....you got very good price actually because when after you see the tank you will have the biggest smile because this is what this hobby does and makes it all worth your while.... ;)

dats what my bro tell me... go for the kill..

im using 150 watt mh only leh... electricity bill and heat will kill me :lol:<_<

u gg for sump issit?

i think im gg to custom made everythng.... so i ensure all joins silicon properly. somore wand to use resum md mus drill hole all these...

sofar my bet quote for my 2.5ft cube wif stand tank sump is 380 ;)

Going to have a 4ft tank with a 4ft sump... Imagine the water volume... hehe... Scare my skimmer not enough... :fear: I already got the sump tank... Just need to get the glass for the partition... Lolz... Den i think should be ready liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

yea man realised channel 5 damn poor. keep showing stupid mr bean over and over and over and over and over again. dunno how many years liao. still showing the same episodes. Anyway Anyupdates on your tank? Stocking? Wanna go t9? today they took in new shipment of fishes I heard

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
yea man realised channel 5 damn poor. keep showing stupid mr bean over and over and over and over and over again. dunno how many years liao. still showing the same episodes. Anyway Anyupdates on your tank? Stocking? Wanna go t9? today they took in new shipment of fishes I heard

how to go Bro.raymond....down there very far right? :blink:

that channel 5 ah.....I must think they're very poor..... :lol: no other show you're right man.... :lol:

wanted to go this morning but working liao...heard some SPS shipment came...*slurp* I think by now gone liao.... :(

• SRC Member
what can i say but truly awe inspiring.... wonderful....... gorgeous...... simply marvellous....extrodinaire! extraordinary....truly the work of a great artist..... :bow::bow::bow::rolleyes::bow::P

he...he...it's still not up to it's full potential yeah bro....actually I am a bit slow in stocking up but thats due to work and sometimes budget constraint..... :P But thanks alot for the praises..... :bow:

• SRC Member

buying more clams? sis, buy those ultra nice one lah... like mine :P :P

dunno if it's considered an ultra. but I consider it and ultra! my ultra! :P :P

out of focus, it is bright bright blue!! :P

post-34-1087566650.jpg

Live and Let Live