AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Not really cos whole shipment you grab they deliver to your house then you unpack and pick the best. Then the lousy ones you sell me us cheap cheap. Good deal lei :P

I don't have so much cash else I also go do that lol...

weileong, dun keep saying sell to us lar....

Actually AP is thinking of buying all and give those she dunno to us as doorgift for her tank warming session, but I think she too paiseh :paiseh: to say that.....

:yeah:

I can volunteer to help u unpack the shipment at your house lor...and also help to throw away those carton and foam box. :lol:

• SRC Member

weileong, dun keep saying sell to us lar....

Actually AP is thinking of buying all and give those she dunno to us as doorgift for her tank warming session, but I think she too paiseh :paiseh: to say that.....

:yeah:

I can volunteer to help u unpack the shipment at your house lor...and also help to throw away those carton and foam box. :lol:

wha bro.nuxt how you know ah..... :blink::lol: somemore now got helper sia can throw away carton and foam box for me...... :lol:

will get lost in my tank liao but if eating well I sure want.....these clown tangs very hard to get them to eat..... <_<

Ya... I tot this only would be a goner if it doesnt start eating in my holding tank.. Phewz.. It started to eat...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

heard that the Denitrator takes sometime to break in..... :D for the meantime add your Rowaphos and start major water changes liao.... ;)

yeap sis..... oredi doing that, nevertheless, hope the denitrator breaks in fast too. still having a hard time tuning my Ca Reactor. now tank calcium level only 330ppm....... :( hope to c some good results by end of the day........ juz tuned it yesterday..... again!!! :angry:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

yeap sis..... oredi doing that, nevertheless, hope the denitrator breaks in fast too. still having a hard time tuning my Ca Reactor. now tank calcium level only 330ppm....... :( hope to c some good results by end of the day........ juz tuned it yesterday..... again!!! :angry:

lightingstirke, try not to use Ca Reactor to increase the tank Ca level, but straight away tune it to maintain the daily consumption. You will add Ca plus additive to increase the Ca level to the desired level.

Else, you will have to re-tune your CA Reactor again when your Ca level reach the desired level.

pm me, if you need other details. :)

• SRC Member

you also dosing kalk as well right brother lightningstrike? What pump you're using for CA?

lightingstirke, try not to use Ca Reactor to increase the tank Ca level, but straight away tune it to maintain the daily consumption. You will add Ca plus additive to increase the Ca level to the desired level.

Else, you will have to re-tune your CA Reactor again when your Ca level reach the desired level.

pm me, if you need other details. :)

thks for the info bro...... :thanks:

Austin's Birthday

.png

you also dosing kalk as well right brother lightningstrike? What pump you're using for CA?

yes sis, i m using the le kalk wif tubby as well. as per my signature.

pump for Ca Reactor? u mean the recirculation pump? i m using ehiem 1048. standard for korallin.

Austin's Birthday

.png