AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
can bro.bubble whats the full specs you want me to ask for? with sump? cabinet?

Oooops...sorry bro.bubble....hooch got light alcohol liao that one certainly not halal.... :fear:

anyway this pic. :off: but this what my bar looks like...... :lol: small corner....broke the store room into half..... :P

:bow: sis 2.5ft cube,2ft sump cabinet n hood ;) agak2 only ar. want a estimate of how much to save.... if only they take monthly installments :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Congrats on you light !!! Looks good and the Bar looks good tooooo :D

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

:thanks: bro.dradttg..... :D cordially invited when tank is fully stocked..... :D got somemore toys didn't get ready yet...... :P

Wow...cant wait to see your secret weapon. :)

Just receive my beckett today. No pump to run it. :(

• SRC Member

Nice lights fixture.

is the light able to cover the 4ft width? or you are hanging it slightly outside, to cover the front 3ft, with the overflow area left in the dark?

Like the open top tank, if can go without the Euro-brace, like those Aquatechnic tank, then will be even nicer....maybe for bubble.gum 2.5ft, can go for bottom euro-brace will do. :P

• SRC Member
Nice lights fixture.

is the light able to cover the 4ft width? or you are hanging it slightly outside, to cover the front 3ft, with the overflow area left in the dark?

Like the open top tank, if can go without the Euro-brace, like those Aquatechnic tank, then will be even nicer....maybe for bubble.gum 2.5ft, can go for bottom euro-brace will do. :P

:heh: u all ah make me want my 2.5ft cube faster only :P

hmm bottom brace can go w/o hood wor :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Nice lights fixture.

:thanks: nuxt.....yes it's able to cover the whole tank and I am glad I didn't listen to having 4 X 250w for every corner..... <_<

One thing I learned is that your overflow area should not be lit up by any chance because of unsightly algae that will finally take over from there..... ;)