AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Actually the Orange Shoulder also not scared of the Clown ler... Also fighting with with the Clown... Maybe i should go and get the sea lettuce... Hmmm...

Based on the Orange Shoulder that I have, the fellow does not take Sea Lettuce.

When I tried mixing Cycloesse with Nori and Sea Lettuce. It took the nori and spit out the lettuce.

• SRC Member

Based on the Orange Shoulder that I have, the fellow does not take Sea Lettuce.

When I tried mixing Cycloesse with Nori and Sea Lettuce. It took the nori and spit out the lettuce.

yeah the orange shoulder is more into our "pa bo chai" vegetable in the market then sea lettuce...... :lol: Takes nori as well and more into meaty stuff ;)

• SRC Member
Not Orange Shoulder... It is eating like a pig... i am afraid abt the Clown... Still not eating ler.. Stress liao... Hope it will start to eat before it starve....

if it was eating in the shop should eat soon enough....thats why these clown tangs are easily stressed out. Wha....like that your orange shoulder will be huge in no time..... :D

• SRC Member
Not Orange Shoulder... It is eating like a pig... i am afraid abt the Clown... Still not eating ler.. Stress liao... Hope it will start to eat before it starve....

I dont think clown will take sea lettuce.

Try live brineshrimp.

I have kept Maroon Clown before it gobble frozen brineshrimp and pellet like nobody business.

:bow::bow: Sorry...sorry...mistaken clown tang for clown fish.

• SRC Member
Who is that... :huh::huh: The Clown took notice of the nori i put inside but not pecking on it...

give it time bro Terryz....have you tried what the shope lady was feeding it? The clown will probably follow what the orange shoulder will be eating.

Oh he's a new hobbyist that wants to start and I think his tank will be awesome with the size he's planning on..... ;)

• SRC Member
Sis... Can put all the LPS on the sand bed and the SPS on the rock work... Den all the LPS cover the sandbed and the SPS on the rocks will be super nice...

yeah lor thats why got renovation going on now..... :lol: one more to shift down is my bubble then I am done.....the bubble don't like the top layer now because the MH too strong for it..... :(

• SRC Member

You pao whole shipment then you pick the pcs you like then sell the rest to us cheap cheap ma. In the end everyone benefit. No one will complain.

If you do that pls let me know, I go buy buy buy :P

oh yeah ah , I bear the full cost...muwahahahahaha and my other fellow reefer benefit..... :lol: like that when you all receive sms PLEASE ignore and let me buy all then I condition first and sell......muwahahahahaha :lol:

oh yeah ah , I bear the full cost...muwahahahahaha and my other fellow reefer benefit..... :lol: like that when you all receive sms PLEASE ignore and let me buy all then I condition first and sell......muwahahahahaha :lol:

Not really cos whole shipment you grab they deliver to your house then you unpack and pick the best. Then the lousy ones you sell me us cheap cheap. Good deal lei :P

I don't have so much cash else I also go do that lol...