AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro.Lightningstrike very modest but it's one of the best tanks seen and I would cast my vote as the best tank of the year..... ;) Yeah I agree , know the feeling of getting someone else to take care of it but rightfully the owners are the ones that know best with it's routine..... ;) I don't know how if I have to travel in any case...the thought alone has an uneasy feeling towards getting someone to look after it......i

sis AP, u r too kind. u havent even taken a real look at my tank yet....... really nothing in comparison to the gurus out there, like me bro scarab :P. wait till 1 fine day u take a real look at my tank in my hse, maybe u will faint and i'll have to send for the ambulance. :lol:

maybe when i come back from japan, we can exchange frags??? :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

:P juz break the colony......

now the only problems i facing is tuning of my Ca reactor and denitrator. nitrate is still quite high, thus algae bloom. but no harm done to sps so far. hope the AM denitrator helps fast.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
:P juz break the colony......

now the only problems i facing is tuning of my Ca reactor and denitrator. nitrate is still quite high, thus algae bloom. but no harm done to sps so far. hope the AM denitrator helps fast.

heard that the Denitrator takes sometime to break in..... :D for the meantime add your Rowaphos and start major water changes liao.... ;)

Hehe... Bought a Clown tang today... :fear::fear: Super tiny.. 2 inch also... But it injured my orange shoulder... :erm::erm: Stupid clown tang... Sis... You why i say there eat at home not eating... Dun even take a look at the food i give it... ;)

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Hehe... Bought a Clown tang today... :fear::fear: Super tiny.. 2 inch also... But it injured my orange shoulder... :erm::erm: Stupid clown tang... Sis... You why i say there eat at home not eating... Dun even take a look at the food i give it... ;)

remember my infamous kole that took 2 weeks to eat :rolleyes: ??? nw fat aredi :P

• SRC Member

wah u bought for yourself the clown?did i send sms back to u?if no sorry hor bro terryz cause busy catching my maroon pair to wait for collection...

hiya now my PBT gt white spot not selling liao... :( but if theres cleaner shrimp n doctor fish will the fish cure?cause my PBT never eat mysis all this it eats red bambo algae onli <_<

• SRC Member

first you all can drink or not.... :blink: wait kenna hantam from your parents liao for providing underage drinks...... :lol: must show I/C at the door...... :lol:

alemak, now must go for 'training' leow...otherwise, kanna suan dunno know how to drink or not.....

you got stock by cartons? :ph34r:

:lol: