AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Brown out I also want :P Don't care what color as long as SPS all must kapo already.

Nowadays pple put SPS for sale your eyes haven't blink and all sold out liao. Must go and friend friend those LFS owner so let you go pick when shipment arrive. Or you try buy the whole shipment :P

yeah lor....that day got 10 pcs. all brown out one also dissapeared in no time. Like that must put bodyguard.... :fear: and check bag before anyone go out....... :lol:

thats why on sms waiting list liao....how come never put your name down bro.weileong?

• SRC Member
Today wanted to post some more questions and pics...but after saw that.....scared will say something wrong again...... :fear: fellow reefers those who know me can sms or reach me by 9 011 0420 because when my tank is ready....will be invited for tank warming party...... ;)

Mdm, wonder if you can invite me.....hehehe.....by the way I like german or Irish beer..... :lol:

By the way, cool wine bar you have.....I always wanted to have one.......but my living room is a square one so pretty difficult :P

Errr....tank warming need Ang Bao (Red packet) or not huh....... :huh::lol::lol:

thats why on sms waiting list liao....how come never put your name down bro.weileong?

I am already on the SMS list liao. But the shipment usually arrive Friday night then release on Sat. I usually wake up after noon on Sat so by the time I see the SMS (if I do see it) usually the very good pc all get snap up already.

No choice gotta find other means including bribing the LFS owner lol... or better still twist arm with them.

• SRC Member

Mdm, wonder if you can invite me.....hehehe.....by the way I like german or Irish beer..... :lol:

By the way, cool wine bar you have.....I always wanted to have one.......but my living room is a square one so pretty difficult :P

Errr....tank warming need Ang Bao (Red packet) or not huh....... :huh::lol::lol:

Sure bro.KsChew1498......no need invite also welcome just as long as not underage so I no need to look after...... :lol:

Underage one at your own risk when comes to the bar...... :lol: but hooch provided liao....he..he

Thanks for the compliment as that was part of my storeroom which I tore down to create a small bar counter..... ;)

• SRC Member

I am already on the SMS list liao. But the shipment usually arrive Friday night then release on Sat. I usually wake up after noon on Sat so by the time I see the SMS (if I do see it) usually the very good pc all get snap up already.

No choice gotta find other means including bribing the LFS owner lol... or better still twist arm with them.

wha shiok sia sleep so late liao..... :lol:

I just had info that Pasir Ris just brought in some don't know wether have or gone by now...... :blink: down there I can twist uncle's arm but now working liao cannot escape..... :(

• SRC Member

Sure bro.KsChew1498......no need invite also welcome just as long as not underage so I no need to look after...... :lol:

Underage one at your own risk when comes to the bar...... :lol: but hooch provided liao....he..he

Thanks for the compliment as that was part of my storeroom which I tore down to create a small bar counter..... ;)

Thank you very much.......my hp no. 97865606.....hehe.....let me know when it is convenient......will probably ask my Mdm along if she is in town..... :thanks:

Hmmm.....you are right huh.....maybe I can tear down my store room.....but then have to think of where to keep my rubbish..... :lol::lol:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your tank! ;)

• SRC Member

ok thanks for the no. once fully stocked will call you....... ;) bring along your MDM. if shes in town , children , grandparents also welcome if interested...... :lol:

If storeroom big can tear down bro.KsChew...then the other half can keep the rubbish. My storeroom is a triangle now ver , very odd....you will see when you come...... ;)

:thanks::thanks: looking forward to your visit..... :D

• SRC Member

I was there yesterday but never see any.

Got new shipment today meh? :shock::shock::shock:

but their price not very chio.

one of our reefers sms me just awhile ago leh.....tried to confirm with him but switch off handphone...... <_<

true leh one thing their price not very chio.....aiyoh.....call up just now and they pack off for shipment leh.... :(

• SRC Member

wah bro bubble_gum... go LFSing nv jio me....

BTW we lucky!

from CNA:

Singapore is shortening its full-time National Service by six months.

NSmen, who are 18 years of age and promoted to the rank of corporals or higher, will only serve two years instead of two-and-half years.

This takes effect from the December 2004 intake.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
wah bro bubble_gum... go LFSing nv jio me....

BTW we lucky!

from CNA:

Singapore is shortening its full-time National Service by six months.

NSmen, who are 18 years of age and promoted to the rank of corporals or higher, will only serve two years instead of two-and-half years.

This takes effect from the December 2004 intake.

hiyah last minute one bro.... more lps and a few sps only at pac marine..... got 2 huge pieces of pink tip long tenticle plate :rolleyes: btw their elegence cuter than mine... got one so tiny..... 3inch nia :blink::eyeblur::upsidedown:

• SRC Member
ah....I thought you give up.... :blink: wha you quiet , quiet got back up plan ah...... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: no back up plan lah... elegence lo leceh wana sell... so just keep lor... my 2 fishes also... the wanatabei and my bt.... so leceh i think i just keep <_<