AP's Cube

• SRC Member

myabe u catch out and put in a quarantine tank for one day first. let the other tangs claim their teritory and establish hierachy. Then you introduce the PBT back in, it will be more guai then as he will then be the newcomer.

Live and Let Live

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

My bristle tooth only 2.5 inch. BT 5 inch.. u say leh?? u sure urs is a bristletooth?? bristle-tooths are the most docile tangs. dun think will fight or bully other tangs.. but same genus got problem.

Live and Let Live

sis jus nw i tried calling bro terryz but no1 pick up... found his mimic elbi ;) what a waste.... 1inch nia

I was sleeping... Very tired nowdays... Haven got an off-day for 2 weeks liao... Too busy... Hehe... It is okaie... I dun mind waiting one...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Guys,

I repeat again in THIS thread... no direct or indirect references to THAT shop again in SRC.

Its TABOO, understand? As long as the issues between us are not settled, please understand the situation.

Thank you for your co-operation in complying with this rule.

AT

Oooooops didn't know got story going on boss.... :fear: wasn't on purpose that I mentioned it though...... :fear:

• SRC Member
Today wanted to post some more questions and pics...but after saw that.....scared will say something wrong again...... :fear: fellow reefers those who know me can sms or reach me by 9 011 0420 because when my tank is ready....will be invited for tank warming party...... ;)

stock up those beer and chicken wings sis. :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Good good......when when sis? So tats ur hp no?. Let us knw when leh so tat we can get in touch with u. :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

chicken wings ah.....can , can....drumstick want or not? Got tiger , heineken , foster's , barons , stella artios and carlsberg.... :lol:

2 bad........ seems like i wun be able to join in the fun. :( can only hv sake in japan and dream abt my tank in spore. :cry2:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

aiyoh...till mid November ah bro.lightningstrike..... :o ? Must get someone take care of your awesome tank liao.

awesome??? :huh: my tank is juz a minnow beginner's tank lah.......

yeap..... getting a few of some great reefer frenz i hv made in SRC to help me out. but u know, it is difficult for someone else to understand ur set up completely. especially when i m having sps....... worst thing is that my sps babies r beginning to show growth and color potential, and my rics r starting to propagate naturally...... praying hard they'll be alrite when i m away. which i m sure they will be......... hope......

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

awesome??? :huh: my tank is juz a minnow beginner's tank lah.......

yeap..... getting a few of some great reefer frenz i hv made in SRC to help me out. but u know, it is difficult for someone else to understand ur set up completely. especially when i m having sps....... worst thing is that my sps babies r beginning to show growth and color potential, and my rics r starting to propagate naturally...... praying hard they'll be alrite when i m away. which i m sure they will be......... hope......

bro.Lightningstrike very modest but it's one of the best tanks seen and I would cast my vote as the best tank of the year..... ;) Yeah I agree , know the feeling of getting someone else to take care of it but rightfully the owners are the ones that know best with it's routine..... ;) I don't know how if I have to travel in any case...the thought alone has an uneasy feeling towards getting someone to look after it......i

Today wanted to post some more questions and pics...but after saw that.....scared will say something wrong again...... :fear: fellow reefers those who know me can sms or reach me by 9 011 0420 because when my tank is ready....will be invited for tank warming party...... ;)

orrrr.... I will have to start to bug you for SPS liao :P frags frags frags lol.

• SRC Member
first you all can drink or not....  wait kenna hantam from your parents liao for providing underage drinks......  must show I/C at the door......

hahhah.....if i m a native in China i would easily be a father of a 10 yr old kid by now. U say leh...need to c IC meh, or u wanna c another type of card tat allows access to any location in s'pore with valid reason of course lah. :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

hahhah.....if i m a native in China i would easily be a father of a 10 yr old kid by now. U say leh...need to c IC meh, or u wanna c another type of card tat allows access to any location in s'pore with valid reason of course lah. :evil:

muwahahahahahaha......I wonder what kind of card is the "other kind"....... :evil:

• SRC Member
fellow reefers those who know me can sms or reach me by 9 011 0420 because when my tank is ready....will be invited for tank warming party...... ;)

stock up those beer and chicken wings sis. :lol: