AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Ya... Flubby sis... Your tank why like so long one huh... Like dunno when start liao...

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

I really feel like buying a house then restart all over again...and this time either 6ft or 8ft...depending on location... :angel:

But alas...can't make any decisions until my financial partner 'okay' the project... :P

• SRC Member

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

I really feel like buying a house then restart all over again...and this time either 6ft or 8ft...depending on location... :angel:

But alas...can't make any decisions until my financial partner 'okay' the project... :P

:o 6 to 8ft....ah....whoa thats mighty huge.......hope your financial partner gives the O.K....... :bow:

• SRC Member
Oopz... Say something wrong again... :fear: Next time must keep my mouth shut... :peace:

No lah...dun have lah...take it easy... :)

The only thing I will do is to hang a buffalo's head at your door lor... :rolleyes::evil::evil:

went to E-aquanature as well and saw the Catilina Goby..... :yeah: another big price for such a small fish liao but the colors are extremely amazing.....very vivid orange with florescent blue linings....... :whistle

The Catalina Gobies is one of my Dream Gobies... I am even willing to pay $100 for it... Becos not intend to run a chiller so cannot get it...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

actually went on Sunday but unfortunately no more SPS left already....all the good ones kenna snap early on Friday but never mind now on the sms list....he...he :lol: but in the process end up buying a host of other things...... :lol:

heavy shopping nw huh :P after u finish stocking the redrawal symptoms dam terok :eyeblur: