AP's Cube

I go LFS almost everyday whenever I am out of the office :P

I wanna a mini powder brown to my FOWLR to add to my tang collection.

Many pple say tropic Marin the test kit is good too and my Salifert Ca test kit left only 1 test so I will use both this evening and see the difference in the results.

Price wise they are similar.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I go LFS almost everyday whenever I am out of the office :P

I wanna a mini powder brown to my FOWLR to add to my tang collection.

Many pple say tropic Marin the test kit is good too and my Salifert Ca test kit left only 1 test so I will use both this evening and see the difference in the results.

Price wise they are similar.

oh i see like that must try also and see if good or not.... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
The sooner you put them in your tank (provided the water is fiji water) then the sooner they will color up :P

Hiak.... I supposed to look for mini powder brown, went to CF but they're closed today. Went to SL, ocean planet etc all dun have. End up buying brown SPS and Tropic Marin Ca Test kit. Dunno good or not. Can give it a try.

so far not like Fiji and I don't think anyone here got Fiji water liao..... :P

post-34-1086938870.jpg

• SRC Member

Want SPS must get Bro LinkinPark to frag.

Went to his place yesterday. WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! The SPS is all colored up...luminous red, pink, green...WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

Too bad...my tank now only Pulau Hantu water...and my MH is just torchlight class. :(

• SRC Member
The sooner you put them in your tank (provided the water is fiji water) then the sooner they will color up :P

Hiak.... I supposed to look for mini powder brown, went to CF but they're closed today. Went to SL, ocean planet etc all dun have. End up buying brown SPS and Tropic Marin Ca Test kit. Dunno good or not. Can give it a try.

I got a Tropic Marine NO2 test kit. Keeps showing NO2 present even after 2 months of cycling. (lol that why tank cycle 2 months).

Finally got another test kit and it shows 0.

Bro... Got see the Indian Ocean Mimic Tang at SL...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Want SPS must get Bro LinkinPark to frag.

Went to his place yesterday. WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! The SPS is all colored up...luminous red, pink, green...WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

Too bad...my tank now only Pulau Hantu water...and my MH is just torchlight class. :(

muwahahahahaha.....bro.Dradttg not until Pulau Hantu and Torchlight lah...he...he

I am sure you can also don't worry..... :D

• SRC Member
I dunno if it is possible to tell whether more accurate or not because I am using the salifert as a reference.

If salifert and tropic marin gives difference reading then which one should you trust?

yes thats a good question but from using Salifert all this while and going according to what it has read maintaining good quality water parameters , then it should be trusted.

my 2 cents worth

• SRC Member
yes it's low reading and based on this parameter it's good for SPS but I no SPS expert cannot tell lol.

thats why want to find out from bro.weileong wether the Tropic Marin or Salifert is more accurate after he test his CA tonight...... :D

then can switch testers...... ;)

like that better don't buy SPS first otherwise go up lorry faster..... :lol: