AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah lor bro.nuxt.....thats why I can't wait to go get a piece or more.... :P My hand waiting to spend now.... :lol:

My Turbinaria Sp and My horn frag are doing really well....fed them with DT just now.....*slurp*

Eh...these dun really eat DT or any form of phyto. Golden pearls or coralplankton would be a better choice. :peace:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

wha you very kind bro.Nuxt....appreciate that....but need to go hunting for some RTN ones and see wether can nurse them back to health...... :rolleyes:

Wah... Those RTN can get for free liao lor...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

he...he...bro.bubble you better go get big tank now.... :D

bo lui... still got abt slightly less then $100 worth of corals to sell. a long2 way to go for my new set up :P

terry i havent get the tank yet... still saving <_<

• SRC Member

wha you very kind bro.Nuxt....appreciate that....but need to go hunting for some RTN ones and see wether can nurse them back to health...... :rolleyes:

you try T9*...last week got a few going to RTN one on offer....but I think the ###### shop soon RTN type will be cheaper... :D

I actually have also... :evil: dun scare of the AT shoal lar....joking only.... :evil: just invite me to your open house, and prepare more chilled beer and chicken wing...( I guarantee no merlion show!) :angel:

• SRC Member

bo lui... still got abt slightly less then $100 worth of corals to sell. a long2 way to go for my new set up :P

terry i havent get the tank yet... still saving <_<

you may want to go arofanatic website and look for good 2nd hand tank. :rolleyes:

coralplankton good or not.... :blink:

I find coralplankton quite good. Smells good too. Anyway, LPS and sps are carnivorous. As long as what you feed them are of the correct size, meaty and of marine origin it should be ok. I also feed Golden pearls. Effectiveness of these 2 products are great. They literally brought my yellow star polyps back from shrinkage. Now growing with 1-2cm long tentacles. ;)

• SRC Member

just built a sump with i-box or overflow pipe....

I'm using that for my tank too!

hmm maybe... he still nt selling the tank separately yet..... but he quote 150. gd buy.but he wants to try to sell the whole setup with all the equipments at 680 first :eyeblur:

• SRC Member

I find coralplankton quite good. Smells good too. Anyway, LPS and sps are carnivorous. As long as what you feed them are of the correct size, meaty and of marine origin it should be ok. I also feed Golden pearls. Effectiveness of these 2 products are great. They literally brought my yellow star polyps back from shrinkage. Now growing with 1-2cm long tentacles. ;)

How much you feed for golden pearl?

I was told to feed abt this size "." only per day.

? The way I feed is scary. 2 pump of coralplankton and GP (this amount : ** per day). 1 squirt of Bioplankton for my tube worms and scallop every 3-4 days. Depends on your livestock really.. I don't believe in starving livestock. Even my fish are fed daily.. :rolleyes: