AP's Cube

• SRC Member

Oh I see.....flame angel ah.... :lol: I not very good with short form.... :lol:

Sorry ah what is EAP now.... :P

E-Aquarist selling at $5.00 also liao

yeah lor....better don't rush in getting the tank otherwise regret lah.... ;)

EAP= e aquarist place :lol::lol::lol: sis i think i will just have my FOWLR wif my current set up B)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Saturday morning can but must be back by 3pm because got church.... :yeah: where ah? but This Sunday I more free liao... :D

sis i really hope u know what u r getting urself into when u r gg lfs in the weekend :blink: just imagine.... kid running ard..... all the lfs werkers too busy to even answer a simple ques... so noisy.....packed.... hot.... :eyeblur:

still prefer my weekday trips :P

• SRC Member

hee...hee....this is what I'm in process doing....not mirror, but shinning and reflective aluminium sheet.

but still no time to go to that factory to collect the sheet yet. ....but some people say this shape is better :

------ ------- -------

/ MH \/ MH \/ MH \

than this

---------------

/ MH MH MH \

if I'm running 3 MH bulbs.

AP, your frag are doing well, right? Maybe you should get a small colour colony, to see whether the colour can be substain....then can cheong leow lor....shipment coming in soon leow.... :peace:

Weileong, you got try the ML special receipt for your butterfly? Maybe you can just go buy 1 tub and try. ;)

• SRC Member
bubble_gum dun like crowded places?? haha... saturday stock better leh...

tt is what u might think but stock doesnt come for the week end only :rolleyes: trust me ;) remember irwana had their last lps stock tt came in was on a monday :whistle

sis AP lunchtime can wat :lol::lol: cant imagine how liddet when sch starts.... but then again im having FOWLR... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

hee...hee....this is what I'm in process doing....not mirror, but shinning and reflective aluminium sheet.

but still no time to go to that factory to collect the sheet yet. ....but some people say this shape is better :

------ ------- -------

/ MH \/ MH \/ MH \

than this

---------------

/ MH MH MH \

if I'm running 3 MH bulbs.

AP, your frag are doing well, right? Maybe you should get a small colour colony, to see whether the colour can be substain....then can cheong leow lor....shipment coming in soon leow.... :peace:

Weileong, you got try the ML special receipt for your butterfly? Maybe you can just go buy 1 tub and try. ;)

yeah lor bro.nuxt.....thats why I can't wait to go get a piece or more.... :P My hand waiting to spend now.... :lol:

My Turbinaria Sp and My horn frag are doing really well....fed them with DT just now.....*slurp*

• SRC Member

tt is what u might think but stock doesnt come for the week end only :rolleyes: trust me ;) remember irwana had their last lps stock tt came in was on a monday :whistle

sis AP lunchtime can wat :lol::lol: cant imagine how liddet when sch starts.... but then again im having FOWLR... :lol::lol:

lunch too short leh bro.bubble.... 1 hour kenna rush like mad!..... :lol:

• SRC Member
yeah lor bro.nuxt.....thats why I can't wait to go get a piece or more.... :P My hand waiting to spend now.... :lol:

My Turbinaria Sp and My horn frag are doing really well....fed them with DT just now.....*slurp*

but wat u see in LFS now are all brown already...

Maybe you can borrow/loan/rob/buy a small colony from the reefers here and see whether got turn brown after 2 weeks lor...... :rolleyes: ...then just in time for the shipment. :evil:

I got one purple turning towards brown already....not sure good for your test or not, can lend you if u want....... <_<

• SRC Member

but wat u see in LFS now are all brown already...

Maybe you can borrow/loan/rob/buy a small colony from the reefers here and see whether got turn brown after 2 weeks lor...... :rolleyes: ...then just in time for the shipment. :evil:

I got one purple turning towards brown already....not sure good for your test or not, can lend you if u want....... <_<

muwahahahaha......I like the word borrow ,loan and rob :evil:

hey :thanks: brother nuxt.....very kind of you to offer to lend me a colony.....I am so touched by your kindness..... :cry: no one has offered something like that :cry::bow: :bow:

• SRC Member

muwahahahaha......I like the word borrow ,loan and rob :evil:

hey :thanks: brother nuxt.....very kind of you to offer to lend me a colony.....I am so touched by your kindness..... :cry: no one has offered something like that :cry::bow: :bow:

:P

I'm eyeing a shoal of AT in return!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

really ah bro.bwilly what other corals have ah?....post some pic leh can see but still don't understand why the hammer switch identity liao... :D

I also dunno why.. my coral book din mention anything on switching..

hehe..

I got prata, open brain, elegance with pinkish tip, can't resist getting

a ich magnet, a medium powder brown. It was swimming actively, uncle sold me $10..

now in my sump, pecking the seaweed I dump in.

Actually...I believe it is just a variation....what I ACTUALLY meant: Coral dun transform to another kind just like tat...imagine yumas transform into Florida Ricordeas :yeah:

Think it is like bubbles...some got cat's eye linings, some pearl version and some with the big gigantic bubbles....just a variation